More pounds gone forever

kizie23
on 1/16/06 7:46 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone today has been a most interesting day. First, I got up this morning very stressed about going back to work. Then, I got a call from my pcp doctor's office. I needed to get in his office and have my b-12 shot, depo shot, and also follow up with him. So, I get dressed and out the door I go. I get to my pcp's office and the nurse finally calls my name. She looks at me and says wow you look great. I smiled and said thank you. She asked are you ready to weigh. I looked at her with some hesitation and said yes. I stepped on the scale, and closed my eyes for what seemed to be forever. I finally open them and look at the number. Heck I am down another 8lbs since last week when I seen my surgeon. I got off the scale and pranced into the waiting room. I am very excited, I have lost 31 lbs since surgery, for total of 65lbs since October. Being back at work was not that bad either. I got to see a lot of people I had not seen since taking my leave. I did get very hot and very tired fast, but I am sure that as the days go that will get better. I moved around and got lots of walking done. So all in all I have had a good day. Sorry this was so long, but I just had to share. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 1/16/06 9:40 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations, Melissa!!!! Hooray!! Lois
kizie23
on 1/16/06 10:30 am - blacksburg, VA
Thanks Lois I was really shocked to see the eight pounds, but I am also very happy as well. How are things giong with you? I read that you over ate today, everyone needs at least one day. Not much longer till you join us on the other side. Melissa
TammyNVA
on 1/16/06 2:01 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Sounds like a GOOD day!! Tammy
Ms Court
on 1/16/06 10:48 pm - Remington, VA
Sounds like you had a great day Melissa. I am glad that everything went well. Be prepared that you may get more tired before you get more energetic. My first few days back were great but then I realized I was getting really tired (I have been back at work going on my third week today) so be prepared. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
Julie R.
on 1/17/06 5:03 am - Belspring, VA
That's wonderful Melissa! You are doing such a great job Best wishes! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views