I did it!

ElizabethC
on 1/16/06 6:34 am - Wirtz, VA
School was closed for the holiday today, and the kids and I went to have lunch with grandma. We went to Golden Corral, and I only ate one small plate of food, no dessert, and when we went grocery shopping after, no junk for me. I'm beginning to realize that I CAN and WILL do okay post-op!! I also got so much done around the house this weekend that I felt needed to get done before my WLS. Keeping busy helps keep the food outta my mouth and the worries outta my head! P.S. Psssst Betsy, I have a rubber ducky for your new place when it's ready! Happy Momma
Ms Court
on 1/16/06 6:44 am - Remington, VA
That is wonderful Happy Momma. That helps make the transition easier if you start ahead of time. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
TammyNVA
on 1/16/06 1:59 pm - Chesterfield, VA
You DEFINITELY CAN do it!!! Plus, post-op, you really won't have the desire to eat, so that helps! Sounds like you had a good day. I, on the otherhand, spent several hours waiting in the doctor's office for my 6 week check-up... Dr. Martin ran late in surgery this morning. I'm not complaining, mind you. My surgery took longer than expected, so I understood!! Luckily I had a good book with me. Tammy
Julie R.
on 1/17/06 5:09 am - Belspring, VA
That's great! I've added the exercise into my routine, but I haven't been able to do that well with the food. Sometimes I wish that I had been required to lose weight before the surgery, but at least I have to maintain it or the surgery is off! Maybe your decipline can rub off on me a bit more 22 days to go! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views