Conference .. Vendor List ...

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 5:58 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just wanted to send this out to you all .. so you would be even more excited than you already are about coming this weekend ! The list of vendors and supporters of this conference has been awesome !!! I contacted sites that where on OH and some that advertise on the WEB and all of them have responded to us . Here is a list of vendors you will see or get product samples from : Obesity Help Unjury Nutrilife Vita-mist B-Wise Center for Health and Weight Loss Baritatric Advantage Nectar \ Syntrex Mary K We have many give-aways and suprises in store . I am so excited about being able to bring you great products .. and information . Get geared up to spend some great times with your friends .. and meet new ones .. Hugs .. and only 4 more days !! Natalie
Ric
on 1/16/06 8:06 am - Stafford, VA
Again you continue to show what a great time this is going to be for everyone ! I'm off Tuesday work two days than I'm off to Richmond early on Friday morning. Anyone want a cell # email me we can spend the day getting to know each other. As I say we should be down there around 11 or so. See ya all there
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 9:12 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hey--My flight gets in around 1:30 or so--Looking forward to seeing you again--I'll be on the look out for you.
ruthb
on 1/18/06 4:04 am - Richmond area, VA
Hey Natalie - will any of the vendors be selling their full-size products, or just samples? I have to order some stand-by protein, but if it'll be available Saturday I'll wait until then and saving some shipping. Thanks -
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views