i need help with dress for conf.

hollydecarlo
on 1/16/06 12:53 am - hopewell, VA
ok all, i have a problem with the conf. i need a dress in a size 16 i have a very pretty dress that is green in a size large only problem is it wont zip up on top and i dont think im going to lose enough weight in the top area{boobs} for it to fit on sat night so if any one can help please let me know a 14 0r 16 will work. and i have this one if it will fit anyone they are welcome to wear it thank you and hugs, holly
Jen_G
on 1/16/06 12:59 am - in, VA
Holly, I have a black size 16 that you are welcome to. No one else has claimed it yet. I'll be bringing it along...I had the problem of not filling it out on top so you'll probably be fine. Jen
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 1:40 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Holy - there is a lady here on the boards - Her name is Susan . She is bringing some gowns as well . You may want to look back on the post from last week . I am sure you will find something . I am so excited about seeing you . Take care ! Nat
hollydecarlo
on 1/16/06 8:19 pm - hopewell, VA
nat, can't wait to meet you either.. ty for the info hugs, holly
jilldennis
on 1/16/06 3:58 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Holly - I am bringing a bunch of dresses too...you are more than welcome to try...if the other doesn't work out! Hugs! Jill
TammyNVA
on 1/16/06 1:53 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Holly, I had the same problem!!! I have a back-up, but reallllly wanted to wear this beautiful brown dress I got a few years ago with a beaded bodice and swirly skirt (great for dancing!) I was only small enough to wear it that one time. I got it for a super duper great price because it was labeled 2X but really like a 16/18. Oh well.... don't know when I'll wear it again. Guess I'll have to make a reason once it fits again!! See ya, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views