Help??????

prissy25
on 1/16/06 12:36 am - Barboursville, VA
Im getting questions about the resteraunt cards? I thought they had to come from your surgeons others say they seen here on the OH sight any information please so these who want to come to our Charlottesville meet and greet will have them. Thanks If your interested in the Meet & Greet it is Feb. 18th @ 12:00 noon @ Golden Corral on RT 29 come join us.
Kathleen L.
on 1/16/06 1:01 am - Arlington, VA
The restaurant cards do come from your surgeons. That is where I got mine.
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 1:09 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Melinda ~ The OH site used to have a link (I thought on our profiles) that allowed you to print restaurant cards. Now all I see is a link to "print cards" ..which I suspect is more like a "information about wls kinda card"? Anyway - the only RESTAURANT type card that I was able to find with the OH site is in their STORE area and comes with a fee. Not sure if you're interested in the info, but here is the link: http://obesityhelpstore.com/products_16800.htm ~ Lei
A10sFrau
on 1/16/06 2:46 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
My card came from my surgeon's support group. You join, you get the card. Where on RT 29 is Golden Corral? Is it north of town on the way toward the Mall? I will come in on 64, then go 29 north, but don't want golden Corral to be south of that exchange. thanks, Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views