Yippee! I got a roommate!

shoutjoy
on 1/15/06 9:19 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all, This is coming around just fine. A wonderful woman from PA has offered me to share her room with her. We have people coming from all over it looks like. Maybe I will see some of the folks I met in NJ! Well, see you all Friday night! Where are we meeting for the dinnner? Getting some negative feedback on this though. Hope it works out. Paula
TammyNVA
on 1/15/06 10:02 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Paula, So glad to hear you got a roommate and will be at the conference! I live locally and am not staying at the hotel, but was sooo hoping someone would step up for you. See ya soon! Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/15/06 10:59 pm - Danville, VA
Paula, that is wonderful....alot of people are still going to The Tobacco Company...just reserving small groups on the third floor....I know that Lei and Jill have reserved spaces so contact one of them and they will be able to help you...I think some are going other places too....Can't wait to meet you!!!! I am so looking forward to this and to see all the wonderful people I have met here on the board. This is a wonderful opportunity and see it as a very positive experience. Hugs...and I want a real hug when we meet... Betsy
shoutjoy
on 1/15/06 11:24 pm - Culpeper, VA
Yea I am on Lei's list. So I should be there too. This is going to be one crazy weekend! Paula
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/06 11:01 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Paula , What negitive feed back are you getting? > Lei posted on this Friday ? You may want to go back on Friday's post . Some of us are meeting at the Tobbaco Company .. for dinner - then for dancing . Her reservations are full at her table , I will be joining this group however , I also secured for others here reservatinos under my name for 10 . So you are welcome to take those 10 places - anyone is welcome to them . I just wanted to make sure that everyone that wanted to dine at TC could . There are others that posted as well - on meeting at TC . After dinner we are all going out dancing . Let me know if you want those 10 places . Heck if 5 of you take them I do not think it would matter . Can not wait to meet you . Natalie
shoutjoy
on 1/15/06 11:26 pm - Culpeper, VA
Oh just some folks on another list were thinking too many people going to one place. But you know, this is our weekend to have fun no matter how it is done. Can't wait to see everyone. I am on Lei's list so I should have one of the initial seats. Do you know what kind of band they have that night? I saw who it was on their website, but I don't know anything about them. Paula
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/06 11:41 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
They have the band upstairs .. and downstairs is hip hop .. disco and such played by a DJ . this gives everyone a little bit of variety .. if the dancing is to much .. you can always relax upstairs .. Hugs Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views