Daily Post: Jan 16th

Kitty Kat
on 1/15/06 7:59 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! Now just how was your weekend? Do share.... Mine was good in most aspects. Had some trouble with food but otherwise I did well. The MOST exciting part of the weekend is I got my dress back from the seamstress and it's WONDERFUL! I got a couple more things to get but am otherwise ready! I even got me a cutsie top for Fri night all by myself. Now, just ask anyone I am NOT fashionable, into fashion, like fashion and for that matter know well, much of anything about fashion. But, I did it! I bought a top that's gorgeous (to me anyway) all by myself. How will you move your body today? 2 miles maybe 4. I wanna start pushing for 4 miles beginning this week. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Yep, 1/2 down 1/2 to go. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Working on my coffee now then swtiching to Crystal Light Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Dunno about my foods today. Sad really but Drucilla has been unhappy this weekend. You'd think I was eating bad things but I haven't been. I've had scrambled eggs and cheese, cheese cubes, crab legs, fruits, veggies, sliced deli meat, some crackers etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. GRRRRR! But, it's another day and another try. Enjoy your day all! Hugs, Kitty Kat "I think therefore I am overqualified to work here." Twisted Whishers - Jan 16th
MrsTonyaBrown
on 1/15/06 8:28 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hiya, Kat. How will I move my body? Last night, I danced to the Shrek soundtrack with my toddler. She loved it. Today, it depends on what we do as a family. If we go out shopping, I'll doublestep everywhere I go to get my heartrate up. If not, then I'll do my interval training here at home. Vitamins? Not yet. Completely forgot them yesterday. Fluids? I've been so in love with ice water lately. Yesterday, I got plenty. So far today, nothing. Foods? I had been bad with some high carb foods but I'm back to mainly protein and I'm losing again. I haven't eaten yet this am, but I usually wait for hubby to wake up (around 8:30am) to make breakfast. Have a nice day, Tonya 405/379/280/180 (highest/surgery/current/goal) -125 lbs since July 05
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/15/06 10:54 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sunshine! This weekend was making small trips to my "new crib" and taking small items...Yesterday I put up my beautiful shower curtain which really brightened up the bathroom. Got alot of my crafts supplies over there. Can't hardly wait to get the utilities turned on so I can clean and really move in. How will you move your body today? I will be doing alot of stretching and bending as I have alot to pack. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Yep, 1/2 down 1/2 to go. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? I always have my Crystal Light right beside me.... Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? The food I am having trouble with ... not wanting to eat but I know I need to....I think in a little while I will make some Cream of Wheat with splenda and spray butter...then it is off to packing again. Everyone have a very blessed and happy day....Spring is just around the corner...and I can't wait.... Hugs, Betsy
shoutjoy
on 1/15/06 11:32 pm - Culpeper, VA
Well, let's see. Ran errands, did lots of wash, watched alot of TV, went window shopping, very nice. Paula
LadyDiane
on 1/16/06 1:05 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Miss Kat, How will I move my body? Dance class tonight 1 hour of tapping my heart out Taken Vitamins? Yep downed about have, including my huge iron meds Fluids?? Yep had a protein shake already, some coffee and am sipping some juice as I type! Foods? Had a portien bar a zone one Strawberry Yougurt, it was good but a little sweet and 15grams of protien! Also had a protein shake and will be working on some shrimp and ****tail sauce later on today for lunch, for dinner I am feeling some salmon or maybe some of that awsome meat/ cheese dip Shannon makes (you know the one I mean) she gave me some to bring home the otehr night! I hope Drucilla feels better soon and stops giving you a hard time! Have a great day I will call ya if I can stop by DIane
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 5:43 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OH My ... My Day has been a bad one for eating .. I had an interview at 2 that lasted 4 hours .. My day goes a little like dis .. B-Achieve One Protein Drink .. Caramel Cappuchino ! Yum .. 0930 Am .. Yogurt Stopped at WAWA .. bought a little bowl of chicken salad .. Ate 2 bites .. and some wheat thins .. about 5 .. Going to cook for dinner .. Salmon cakes .. and veggies .. Will do another Protein drink before bed .. and take all my vities .. and minerals .. and other stuff my body wants and needs .. I lost another pound .. I think it was due to my 4 miles on the treadmill last night I ran .. then I could not sleep .. Oppss .. Tommorow will be better ! Hugs, And 4 more days .. till I see you .. if not sooner .. Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views