**Conference Goers - Hospitality Suite ..**

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/06 6:46 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Just a reminder that after the Ball Saturday night for your pleasure , David has secured a Hospitality Suite for us . This will be a place for us together after the Dance is over . Remember if you are partaking in Libations to BYOB .. to this as there is no cash bar there . I will be bringing some type of CD player so we can continue our enjoyment of music . 4 Days to go ! Hugs, Natalie
shoutjoy
on 1/15/06 9:13 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi, I guess this is for the night owls. I will probably crumble before 1am anyway, but sounds like fun yawwwwn, I think teehee.
Jen_G
on 1/16/06 12:14 am - in, VA
Hey girl! Can't wait to see you. I'm confused a little though...is it BYOB to the hospitality suite...or for the whole evening? Is there a cash bar at the dance? Just want to be prepared
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 12:17 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Cash Bar before the dance .. and BYOB In the hospitalitiy suite .. OMG .. 4 more days Jen .. I am so excited to see you . I am bringing lots of disposable cameras .. I gotta make these memories last .. Hugs.. Nat
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 5:23 am - Fort Myers, FL
Natalie--I need some clarification please. No cash bar in the hospitality suite or no cash bar at the hospitality suite and the dinner dance too?
cappymoon
on 1/16/06 8:49 am - Northern, VA
Hi Lynda There will be a cash bar at the dance, and that is where we will start to get our drink on, if you would like. Then after the dance, in the hospitality suite, we will have a CD player playing some music, and at that point, you would need to bring your drink of choice (alcoholic or not, your choice!) and that is where we will chill out and bring the night to a close....all are welcome!!! Hope that helps! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views