Conference Traffic for NOVA PEEPS

nitengale
on 1/15/06 6:24 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
hey guys... don't forget about taking 29 south to 17 then to 95 south... this will bypass the mixing bowl all together and put you just above Fredericksburg/Stafford areas.. might cut out some of the headaches on 95. See you there!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/06 6:47 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Where have you been ... ?? Are you coming Friday night ? I look forward to meeting you Wanda . Take care , Natalie
nitengale
on 1/17/06 12:26 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Girl, I've been lurking alot lately... but I've been here... I'll be there Friday nite... hope I leave a better impression this time (or at least a lasting one) as we HAVE met before... VA Beach... dinner and WannaBe's...with Lei and her gang! You brought your friend (Pat I think her name was). Question, when this all started, you had asked for volunteers for various things... you had mentioned me working the meet and greet table at registration... since I have had no follow up from you, I am guessing I am not doing this now? Just don't want to leave an i undotted or a t uncrossed.... Wanda
shoutjoy
on 1/15/06 9:16 pm - Culpeper, VA
You can also take 7100 to 123 and come out after the mixing bowl, but not as far down. That is the route I take. Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views