In your face...Mother!!!

Julie R.
on 1/15/06 11:56 pm - Belspring, VA
That's awesome Heather!!! Keep up the great work! Julie
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 12:51 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Love love love that story!! I have some 'mother' things but a little different. I sent her some pictures, not granted, I don't think I look that much different, but I took a chance, okay. I sent the pictures to my mom and my daughters. My daughters were like blown away and just were gushing all over the place (except pointed out that I needed to either tighter my bra strap or do something cause 'they' were hanging too low!!), but my mom didn't say anything when I called her, so I knew that was a sign. So I said 'hey mom, did you get the pictures' and she said oh yes, and me "how'd you like them' and her 'well they were good but of course I couldn't tell much cause there was only one full body shot so it was hard to tell.' Okay, no more pictures for you~!! I think she thinks I should like I did when I was a teenager (actually that would be nice, I would like that too!!). Mothers -- gotta love them!! donna
H. MC
on 1/16/06 3:20 am - Arlington, VA
Yes we do have to love them but I always say if parents didn't skrew us up psyciatrist would go out of biz, we wouldn't need WLS b/c no one would be over weight,and women's prisons would be empty
Ms Court
on 1/16/06 3:27 am - Remington, VA
You go girl!!! Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views