here lurking around and thought I'd say HI!!!

Lori Vandiver
on 1/15/06 12:48 am - Newport News, VA
Hi My name is Lori and I'll be moving BACK to the Norfolk area of Virginia in about 8 weeks!! So I wanted to drop in say Hi and hopefully meet some new friends!! My husband is Navy and he's going back to a ship in Norfolk!! I have 5 kids one boy and 4 girls My boy is my oldest he's 9 and then my girls are 6, 5, 3, and 2!! I had RNY on June 14th here in Pensacola Fl with Dr. Nye and I'm down 100lbs!! WOO HOO!!! Well tell me about you a lil!!! Talk to ya soon, Lori
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/06 2:57 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well just get on back here Lori !!! Hi my name is Natalie .. I had RNY 20 mos ago . I am down 186 pounds .. from a size 26\28 to a beautiful healthy size 3\4 . Life is GREAT !!! Welcome to the VA Board . There are many members here from your area .. some Navy as well . We look forward to having you hear .. be sure to stop in as this board is hopping with great people . You will not find a more supportive . Loving Caring group anywhere I swear !!! Take care .. Let us know when you get here .. and keep a postin !! Congrats on your 100 gone ! Keep up the GREAT job ! Always, Natalie aka - Tink
Lori Vandiver
on 1/15/06 4:36 am - Newport News, VA
Thanks for the welcome I appreciate it!!! I'm so ready for the move we lived in Va beach for 6 years before comming here and I'm so glad to be comming back!!! I LOVE the area and my family and friends are there, so I can't wait to get back!!!!!! I'll be dropping in alot since I'm almost there..lol GOD I'M SO READY!!!!!!! Hope to talk to ya soon!! CONGRATS to you on your weight loss you are absolutly beautiful!!!! Talk to ya soon, Lori 264/164/135
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/15/06 5:33 am - Danville, VA
Like, Nat, said, get on back here. She is also right that this is the best board there is...we all love each other. There is such a bond between us all...I just had my RYN on 12/16 and have lost 26 pounds and looking forward to all the Woww moments...Like I now have knuckes and knees again. Funny how little things like that are so exciting. That is so great that you have lost 100....I can't wait to say the same. Well, welcome back to VA and post often... Hugs, Betsy
Lori Vandiver
on 1/15/06 5:52 am - Newport News, VA
CONGRATS on your recent venture to the LOSING side!!! I tell ya its been WONDERFUL!!! 26lbs already your doing AWESOME!!!! I know what you mean about being able to see knuckles and knees.. I am able to tie my shoes without lifting my foot up n something thats a WONDERFUL feeling and crossing my legs, not just to one side, but BOTH!!! Thats cool too!!! I'm so excited about moving back that I just can't wait!!! I just hope I'm able to find a 4 br house that'll let me keep my dog!! My dog is like my 6th child!!! Well, my 7th if ya want to count the hubby... Anyway, I'll be checking in often and can't wait to get to know yall!!! talk to ya soon, Lori
katiemother
on 1/16/06 5:02 am - Northern, VA
Hi Lori, I used to live in Pensacola. Although I was in the army, I was taking a navy course at Corry Station. I loved the white sand at the beach. Welcome to Virginia. Barb B.
Lori Vandiver
on 1/16/06 6:59 am - Newport News, VA
Thanks so much, I can't wait to leave here although I have to admit the beaches here are BEAUTIFUL!! I will miss that!!! I won't miss the HURRICANES though.. I'm ready to move back north!! I just love the area in Va Beach and I really like the schools too!! I hope to meet yall when I get up there!!! Talk to ya soon, Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views