For Cappuccino Lovers !

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/06 7:00 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
While out shopping yesterday , I stumbled across an Awesome .. Cappuccino drink .. It is called Mocha Cappuccino Havanna . It is real brewed coffee with all teh Cappuccino Flavor but is made with SPLENDA .. yep that is right .. only 2 grams of sugar .. 90 calories and 5 Carbs !!!! It is heavenly .. I love these types of drinks but I am so daggone sugar sensitive I stopped drinking them .. They are so good over ice .. So if you have a Big Lots near you .. go in and try them out .. This would be great to mix with your chocolate or vanilla protein powder .. ( Had to throw that one in .. ) Hugs . Nat
TammyNVA
on 1/14/06 8:27 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Nat! I'm gonna try it; have a Big Lots just down the street. Tammy
shoutjoy
on 1/15/06 1:32 am - Culpeper, VA
I dunno teehee. I am a diehard Starbucks lover. Hard to compare. Just have to take your word for it teehee. Paula
Kathy & Rich
on 1/15/06 2:44 am - Fairfax, VA
Cool Nat! We do our "own" of sorts. First of all, we really like the Nectar Cappucino. Very nice. I mix it with water. We often brew a pot of coffee (regular, decaf, flavored, whatever) and anything leftover goes into the fridge for protein shakes! This morning we both had leftover Hazelnut Cream coffee mixed with IDS Cinnamon Vanilla protein powder (scoop and a half to 12 oz coffee), one sweet n' low and a splash of half and half plus ice cubes shaken up in a shaker cup. It rocks! Rich likes to add coffee to the Nectar Cappucino instead of water but it is too strong a coffee flavor for me. Kathy P.S. Starbucks has a Sugar Free ice cream now sweetened with sucralose and some sugar alcohols (not alot I think 5g per serving of the SA). They have mocha fudge brownie. It has about 15 net carbs due to the dairy but it is probably good. We bought some but I don't like the high carb count since I'm sensitive but I'll try a couple of spoonsful in the future.
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/06 2:59 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OK when the heck did I miss the bus on this one .. Nectar has a Cappucinno .. HOLY COW .. I gotta try it .. I am a die hard Capp Lover .. Would love to be able to try something other than my Nectar Tea .. Hugs . Nat
Kathy & Rich
on 1/15/06 3:47 am - Fairfax, VA
I just finished my afternoon Nectar Lemon Tea. Have you tried the Fuzzy Navel? It rocks when mixed with Crystal Light (Orange) Sunrise. Tastes like the FN ****tail. Yummy. We have been exploring many new shakes and having fun with them. Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views