Da Shoes ..

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/06 6:42 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Thanks to Lei .. I am now the proud owner of some really sexy SILVER heels for the conference .. It took me forever to find them .. I went to Hects, Pennys, Sears .. Payless .. Shoe Carnival .. where did I find them ? At a dress shop in the Mall called Body Central . They sell some of the hottest clothes for night life .. There they where .. Silver .. with ankle straps .. OMG they are so beautiful .. I tried on more shoes yesterday .. but never got that " feeling " until I got to Body Central . I also bought some really cool halter tops . And Hects and Dillards where still having their 70 % off sale .. Made out like a bandit .. But I tell you ... I never thought in a million years I would have trouble finding small jeans to fit me .. Every pair I tried on where too big .. hmmm .. lady kept telling me to try the juniors or small kids section . I do not think so .. ended up with a size 3 from the juniors .. man .. what a difference from 20 mos ago huh .. Now my journey today takes me out to find jewelry and a handbag .. I got so excited about the shoes .. I forgot LOL .. Well .. off to fix breakfast for my grandbabies and then we are out the door to shop ! Hugs, Pix
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/06 8:22 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Woooohooooo - you're gonna be freakn STUNNING, woman!! Can't wait to see you all dressed up and lookin' great - and those shoes sound awfully SEXY, complete with ankle straps huh? Ohhhhhhh baby!!! Wish I could wear "sexy" kinda shoes - but my feet scream for SENSIBLE shoes instead. I have these really funky lookin' "BarneyRubble" feet - kinda wide, kinda flat and kinda square! Nothing makes 'em look good or sexy or pretty, so thank goodness my dress is SO long it'll cover my clogs! Hey? Dillards is having a 70% OFF sale!?!?!?!?!?! LOL, guess where I'm going this morning! Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 11:01 pm - Danville, VA
Tink, they sound perfect!!!! I agree with Lei, you are going to look stunning, gf...I know you are going to be gorgeous...I haven't even thought about jewlery.....I am sooo excited and I can't wait... Hugs to ya betsy -26 pounds
Ric
on 1/15/06 9:38 pm - Stafford, VA
And to think I get all excited over a new pair of western boots ! See ya soon hun.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views