Dresses to give away

Susan E.
on 1/14/06 10:26 am - Purcellville, VA
Okay, Just went through my closet. I will be bringing 9 formal dresses. I have 7 in size 20 and 2 in size 18. So I would just love to see someone in one of them on Sat. night. But, if there are to many, what will we do with the left overs. I would just hate to lug them back home. Should I bring them all? Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 10:48 am - Danville, VA
Susan, I would love to try on the size 20 or the 18's...I have lost 26 pounds and wore a size 20 to church last sunday...What color are they? I am short and would have to hem them I am sure. Hugs, Betsy
Susan E.
on 1/14/06 12:15 pm - Purcellville, VA
Most of them are black, but there's a gold one, navy, royal blue and egg plant. You are welcome to any of your choosing. Just bring some thread and a needle with you. Black shoes would go with them all. (maybe not the gold one). See ya next week Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/06 6:08 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Susan , what you have left over , I would like to share with my support group . But I have a feeling you may have some takers there at the conference . How very nice of you ! Thanks .. Nat
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/06 9:25 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - what a wonderful gesture - you've got such a big and caring heart, sweet lady!!
lawoman
on 1/15/06 12:37 am - Hellertown, PA
What a nice thing to do. I still haven't found anything to wear Sat....see you there!! Leigh Ann
Susan E.
on 1/15/06 4:32 am - Purcellville, VA
I am happy to share, and Nat you can take what ever may be left. Hugs, Susan
Ric
on 1/15/06 9:33 pm - Stafford, VA
Gee I haven't found a dress yet...............O K don't even think about it I was only kidding ! See you all soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views