Hi I'm back!!

LadyDiane
on 1/14/06 8:56 am - Richmond, VA
Hellllloooo everyone, I know I have not been on in months, but I was having some major technical difficulties after I moved into my new place and was unable to get stuff corrected. Little update on me: I am doing well, I have been having some major problems with my iron (it has been really really low) so I was a little sick but am getting better now (hopefully the bloodwork will all work it self out) I moved into a new place, which is nice (even if it still is living with the parents, but it's ok it was all worth it!) I am down about 115 pounds! I can't believe it, it has only been a little over 6 months but I am trying to work my (now) little butt off to do the best I can, which is hard at times, I hate head hunger and cravings, but I am trying to be strong anad get the good stuff in! I have some great new pics of me from new years eve that I need to get posted on my profile, so I will let you all know when they are up. I will not be attending the conference (sadly my trip to NY for New Years was a bit drainng to the bank account) but hopefully I will be able to come out Friday night and meet everyone, since I am local! Ok enough about my babbling, just wanted to stop in and say hi, I have been reading the boards at work, just have not been able to respond! Thanks to all for the christmas cards, and I hope everyone is doing well! HUGS, Diane
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 9:21 am - Danville, VA
wow, Been wondering where you have been...Glad to see you posting again. You are doing great!!!!! Wow...I FINALLY had my surgery it will be a month on Monday and I have already lost 26 pounds...It has been a wild month. I now have knuckles and knees...who would of thought that would be so exciting...but to me every little wow moment is wonderful. Can't wait to see your new pictures...I bet you are beautiful....well, you were before anyway.. glad you are home... Hugs Betsy
LadyDiane
on 1/14/06 9:49 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Besty, Thanks hun! Wow a moth out, I bet you are doing great, 26 pounds is great! Knees and knuckles is great, I loved discovering my elbows and that I actually have hip bones! I am so happy for you and that you were finally able to get to the losing side! I know you had a very long journey! I'll keep in touch! Hugs, Diane
LadyDiane
on 1/14/06 9:51 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Wanda! Its nice to be able to talk to everyone again! Diane
wanda
on 1/14/06 9:34 am
Hi Diane! So nice to see your smiling face again! Can't wait to see your pics from new years eve. Welcome back and hope to see you here more often! Smiles, Wanda
cappymoon
on 1/15/06 6:23 am - Northern, VA
Look at the new pic Wanda!! Glad I saw this one before meeting you, I would have NEVER known you!!!! See you in Richmond!! Dianna
SlimminShannon
on 1/15/06 5:15 am - Richmond, VA
Glad you could finally log in. Did you know you left your pictures over here? Let me know which ones you want and I will put them on here for you. You look so freaking hot in these pictures!!
LadyDiane
on 1/15/06 11:42 am - Richmond, VA
Hey hun thanks so much! I am so glad we got to hang out the other night, i need ya to help me post some new pics talk to ya later Diane
tsaxon
on 1/15/06 6:22 am - Charlottesville, VA
My girl! SO great to see you back in action on the board! You inspired me to do a "catch up" as well! Please post pics soon - I can't wait to see you! We need to get together soon - and practice our little shot glass sips! I would not have made it through our "surgery class" without you and I keep my little "tiki man" shot glass at school to remind me about LeRoy's size! Speaking of LeRoy - he sends his love to Guido - and I send mine to you! Hugs~ Tracey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views