Any last minute suggestions??

Iamspoi1ed
on 1/14/06 4:28 am - Roanoke, VA
Well, it is almost time for me to go in for surgery (I have 2 days until I go into the hospital) and I was wondering if anyone has any last minute suggestions or hints that might help?? Thanks!! Mary
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 4:41 am - Danville, VA
Mary, please make sure you take a pillow for the ride home...brace it against your tummy for the pot holes and bumps..I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...You are a special lady and I will be thinking of you. Hugs, betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/14/06 4:44 am - Fairfax, VA
All I can say is get your rest and pamper yourself. Go into this adventure as relaxed as possible. Me? I laughed my way to the surgery suite for all 3 surgeries I had last year. Totally kept me relaxed and not stressed. Hubby and I were thumb wrestling in the pre-op area. The RB (rat ******* - an endearing term) wouldn't let me win. Best wishes, Kathy
wanda
on 1/14/06 4:56 am
Mary, Try to take a deep breath and relax. I know you've prepared your home food-wise for your return from the hospital, so you're gonna do great! My prayers are with you. ~Wanda
kizie23
on 1/14/06 5:08 am - blacksburg, VA
Mary, Congrats on making the decision to have wls. My only suggestion is to go into this with a clear mind and positive thoughts. My doctor told me that my recovery would be what I made it. Best of luck to you, cant wait to see you on the loosing side. Melissa
Iamspoi1ed
on 1/14/06 6:13 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey everyone I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and help with everything right now. I will make sure to keep you all posted on what happens....wonder if I can take the lap top to the hospital!? j/k LoL!! Anyway, I will talk to you soon! Thanks again! Mary
Kathleen L.
on 1/14/06 9:10 am - Arlington, VA
Mary, Good Luck. I will be thinking about you when you have your surgery. You will do fine. And you will need to get your rest when you come home from the hospital. Take one day at a time.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views