Finally some WOW moments for me

kizie23
on 1/14/06 5:06 am - blacksburg, VA
Courtney, First, congrats on the 38lbs. That I think is awesome. I do not have any big wow moments yet. I keep hoping they are going to come, but in the mean time I am going to continue doing what I am doing. So, did you hit on the bartender back. Get some digits or anything?? Melissa
Ms Court
on 1/14/06 9:58 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Melissa. As far as the digits, I am not that confident yet and honestly sort of hoping that my gentleman friend will take notice of me. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
MrsTonyaBrown
on 1/14/06 9:29 am - Jacksonville, FL
Congrats to you Ms Court. Yeah, I went to pick up my daughter from the sitter's house (the sitter is the daughter of a lady who also had this surgery by the same hospital who I've known for over a year already) and her oldest son, who hasn't seen me for maybe six months looked at me funny. He says, "You look skinnier." and I laughed. I told him, "Yeah, I've lost 125 lbs." He says, "You had the surgery?" LOL, IT was a great moment. You know that does really put a smile on your face! Hugs, Tonya
Ms Court
on 1/14/06 10:00 am - Remington, VA
Definitely smiling. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
Sharon Q.
on 1/15/06 1:15 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girlfriend!!! Here are 2 things you can do to really notice the weight loss. BY THE WAY, you are seriously shortchanging yourself, 38lbs is awesome!! #1. Keep up with your profile. I go 1 time a month, on a specific day and update...........that's how I keep track of how much I lost. I am a slave to my scale too, so I do know the numbers, but I've been shocked a lot of times at how much I lost in a 1 month period. #2. Keep up with the people who had the surgery the same month as you. You'll be surprised at how right on target you are. There was one girl on my board who was always ahead of me, and it killed me. Now she's having a major plateau, and I'm all caught up. Slow and steady wins the game. By summer you'll have all the mens heads turning. Keep up the great work!! XOXOOXOX Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views