I have a WOW moment.....

prissy25
on 1/13/06 11:49 pm - Barboursville, VA
It has been 10 weeks since my surgery and Im down 91 pounds I cant believe it I will soon be under that 300 mark I cant wait then I hope the next 100 come off as fast. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/13/06 11:54 pm - Staunton, VA
Melinda, Congrats! You are doing great despite all the problems you have had! Looking forward to seeing you again in February! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 11:57 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Way to go Melinda!! I know how LONG and hard you worked for the approval to have the surgery (I believe it was 4 years?) SO every special moment that comes your way has got to be that much more intensified and so richly EARNED!! - Lei
prissy25
on 1/14/06 12:00 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks guys yes it has been a long hard road BUT I didnt give up!!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 12:12 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Melinda, I am soo excited for you...I have goose bumps..That is amazing! 91 pounds in 10 weeks???? We sure couldn't have done that on our own! This surgery is amazing. You are doing wonderfully and I am so proud of you that you didn't give up. I know that in the 9 months it took for me there were numerous times that I wanted to just give up...I know your wait was much longer and I am so happy for you....you deserve all the wow moments you get. Love ya bunches, girlfriend. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 1/14/06 2:37 am - Remington, VA
Congrats Melinda. Keep it up. Courtney
TammyNVA
on 1/14/06 4:23 am - Chesterfield, VA
WAY TO GO I pray that your health increases everyday. Tammy
wanda
on 1/14/06 4:53 am
Good for you Melinda! I'm delighted to hear that you've done so well and you're feeling good. This way of life is fantastic for all of us in so many ways. Congrats! ~Wanda
kizie23
on 1/14/06 5:02 am - blacksburg, VA
Melinda, That is a kick a## wow moment. Congrats to you, and an inspiration to all of us newly post-ops. Melissa
rhondan
on 1/14/06 8:32 am - strasburg, VA
that is awesome!! you get a great big whooooohoooo! from me. that is great proud of you . keep it up girl!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views