HALF OF ME!!!

*~Tigger~ *
on 1/13/06 11:48 pm - Staunton, VA
Good morning y'all! As of this morning, I am officially HALF THE PERSON I WAS almost 11 months ago! I am sooooooo thrilled! I think that has always been my secret goal. These little rhymes have been going through my head all morning: (To the tune of "Yesterday") Half of me, I'm just half the gal I used to be, Can't believe that it's really me, Oh, half of me, So proud to be! (To the tune of "All of Me") Half of me, Now I've lost...half of me. Can't you see, That I'm better without you..... You took the part, That once made me barf And now I'm just half of me! I know.....I'm a little JoAnn 240/120 Queen of Goodwill Shopping
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 11:59 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOLOL - love your "to the tune of" ditties. Now I'm gonna be humming the songs for awhile and if I time it just right, should be able to drive my husband absolutely bonkers. I'll be sure to give YOU credit for 'em. Congrats to you, JoAnn, on a very successful journey!
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/14/06 1:38 am - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Lei! I can't get those tunes out of my head either! My son calls those"mind stealers!" I think that's a pretty good term for them! See you next weekend! JoAnn
prissy25
on 1/14/06 12:03 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats JoAnn heck all I seen at the xmas party was a skinny minny we said at our table there was no way you had surgery but Holly then interduced us to you and you had I was shocked you looked great then so I know you look great now!!!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/14/06 1:44 am - Staunton, VA
LOL, Melinda! That is soooo funny! I saw you guys looking at me and scowling. Of course, the huge person I am in my brain thought you all were talking bad about me! (Our brains aren't so easy to change!) Can't wait to see you again! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 12:08 am - Danville, VA
OMG, how wonderful, JoAnn!!!! That is so exciting and looking forward to saying the same thing myself. I love to yard sale and shop at the goodwilly...you may be the Queen but I am right there with ya...just don't have any idea what size I am now. I am soo looking forward to meeting you and giving you a big ole hug... Hugs for now. Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/14/06 1:47 am - Staunton, VA
The Goodwilly! I love that! If I am the Queen, then you can at least be a Princess! Can't wait to finally meet you! JoAnn
Ms Court
on 1/14/06 2:35 am - Remington, VA
Wow JoAnn. That is wonderful. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/14/06 9:56 am - Staunton, VA
Courtney, Thanks so much! You are doing great yourself! Best of luck on this wild journey! JoAnn
TammyNVA
on 1/14/06 4:04 am - Chesterfield, VA
Yeah JoAnn!! Congratulations! My goal is also to weigh half what I started... I'm almost 1/3 of the way there after almost 7 weeks. What a great inspiration you are! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views