Life is so good

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 6:02 am - Danville, VA
Hi Melissa...I went over to the house today and sat there crying and praying and I came out of there feeling so much better. I know that God lead me to this house and he will be with me...he will provide. I just have to put this all in His very capable hands. I have to stop worrying. I need to heal and live my life. God will never drop any of us no matter what we do....he is always there. That is my comfort right now. I just want to get out now and He is teaching me the art of patience...this is just a terrible place to be right now. Well, thank you so much for all the emotional support..I don't know what I would do without my Va board friends...I love you all. Hugs, betsy
MrsTonyaBrown
on 1/14/06 5:09 am - Jacksonville, FL
Betsy, You're doing fabulous! I'm so happy to hear you're spreading your wings. You always had them. They were just hidden. With love, Tonya
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 6:03 am - Danville, VA
Aww, Tonya..that was so sweet...well they are spreading and I couldn't be any happier. I think about you alot....glad you are doing well. Hugs, Betsy
baby
on 1/14/06 5:24 am - VA
Congrats on all of your good outcomes. Are you still in Danville? Keep up the good work. You are doing great!! HUGS!!!!!! A.Stuart
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 6:06 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Yes it looks as though I am stuck in Danville....where else can I get a 2 bedroom house for $325 in a great neighborhood???? I know I couldn't get that in Roanoke but I sure wanted to go back there. Maybe someday. Hugs a bunch, Betsy
Judy B.
on 1/14/06 9:51 am - Marion, VA
Hi Betsy I am glad to hear you have found a place to move to. I know it's a stressful time, but you will come out on top. Keep that positive attitude. Let me know your new address once you get moved, so I can get you your goodies love ya JudyB
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 2:21 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Betsy, I am behind on the posts! We had a power outage due to the wind, from 9 p.m. Saturday until late last night!! What a fun day Sunday was -- cuddled in the bed all day to stay warm and just looked out the window (with Greg of course) at the nice birds enjoying themselves. And watching the wind blow all the trees. Very relaxing. I am glad to read this message from you Betsy!! You are doing awesome. I can't wait to meet you, little butterfly. I am so excited. Things sound like they are looking up for you in the personal department as well. You deserve nothing but the best in life - and I truly believe that will happen to you, that you will have only good things happen from here on out. Love to you Betsy, donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views