Life is so good

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 12:22 am - Danville, VA
Melinda, I would love to come but I probably wouldn't even recognize you!!! You are doing so great. Not sure I will have any transportation at that time but would love to come...I will have to wait and see. I am going to enjoy my FREEDOM for sure...this butterfly is freee... Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 1/14/06 1:31 am - Richmond, VA
Betsy, Ditto on what everyone else said...especially Kathy. I will be keeping you in my prayers and I am really happy for you. Looking forward to meeting you this weekend. Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 3:43 am - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy....Yeah, I know things are going to work out wonderfully. I am looking forward to my new Crib!!! Hehe...I went over today and measured windows and did some daydreaming. It is going to be so cute and I know I am going to be happy there. Can't wait to get a hug!!!! Seee ya this weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 1/14/06 2:33 am - Remington, VA
Wow Betsy that is wonderful news. A new house that will be all yours, the freedom to do as you please, a vacation with lots of friends, and new wings. Sounds like a winner to me. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 3:47 am - Danville, VA
Hi Courtney...Yes indeed a little dream house of my own. I wish I could move in today but again another lesson in patience for me. I don't have alot of energy but I will do this little by little. Next week, I will be packing and getting ready for the conference. Alot of exciting things taking place.... Lots of hugs, Betsy 4 weeks out and -26 pounds....Yeah...
TammyNVA
on 1/14/06 3:58 am - Chesterfield, VA
I truly wish you all the happiness in the world!!! When I had my first house all to myself... remember that previous discussion?... I decorated my entire Christmas tree the first year in all pinks and burgandys. It was so beautiful and feminine... just what I wanted after having pink banned from my life for 12 years!!! Love ya... and looking forward to seeing you next weekend, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 4:39 am - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy...You are so right...I am going to make this house so feminine...can't wait. Was over there for a little while today and just sat there daydreaming. It is going to be so cute. A little scary to be alone but I think that is just what I need for awhile. I need to work on me for awhile...this is the perfect opportunity,. Hugs, betsy
wanda
on 1/14/06 4:48 am
Congratulations Betsy on your loss! That's fantastic! And I'm thrilled that you're moving into a sweet little house. I know you will enjoy it and it will be adorable. I am keeping you in my prayers and I know God will take care of you. He is so good to us. God bless, Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 5:50 am - Danville, VA
Hi Wanda....I went over to the house today and just sat there and thought of all the fun things I was going to do with it. Frilly little curtains, butterflys..(gotta have some room in butterflies) I am going to have a ball this spring on the deck...will probably spend alot of time out there. My bedroom is huge with a smaller bedroom for my crafts, sewing machine, etc. It is perfect for me....large long kitchen with lots of cabinets...Well, I can't wait to meet you at the conference this weekend. Hugs, Betsy
kizie23
on 1/14/06 5:00 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, Hon-- I am so glad that things are looking so great for you. I am very excited about all the positive changes that are going on. While you are not on board you will be so missed. Yes, God is in control of everything I believe that so much. On the days when I get down, and think all is lost with me, I stop to think God has brought me too far and too long to drop me now. It helps me out so much. Huggs to you, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views