Life is so good

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/13/06 11:33 pm - Danville, VA
I just had to share with you all that I got on the cheap scale I bought last week and I have lost 26 pounds since surgery...that is 44 pounds since I started this journey...although my highest weight was 298..that would be 94 pounds...This butterfly is getting her wings!!!! As most of you know, I have been going through lots of bad things since surgery emotionally..well, things are looking up.....I have a sweet little house and I get to move in now...just have to wait the get the money together for the ulitlity deposit. God is in total control of this and I feel so much better. This move will be very hard because I had open surgery a month ago but I will be careful...I have lots of help with it. Hopefully, I will be moving in on the 3rd...Yeah....Life is good...this butterfly is ready to fly....I finally have a new beginning along with this surgery. I may not be on the board for a little while as I am told that I can not have any of the three computers but that will all work out in the end...I will go to the library and try to keep up but just know that I love you all very much...you are the people who have gotten me through the last month and I appreciate it so much. Hugs Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 1/13/06 11:41 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
God is great and he takes care of us all. He'll never give you more than you can handle!! I'm soooooooooooo happy to hear things are getting better for you Betsy! I can't wait to meet you in person next weekend. XOXOXOXOXOOX Lots Of Love, Sharon
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/13/06 11:59 pm - Danville, VA
Sharon, you have mail.... Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/13/06 11:48 pm - Fairfax, VA
Betsy, So glad that things are looking up for you finally. Nice to see that light ahead in the tunnel. Be prepared for things to get a bit harsher before you leave. That tends to be the way things go. But just keep looking ahead to the conference this coming weekend and then moving day..."freedom". I'm very happy for you and your future! Hugs, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 12:00 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...you have mail Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/13/06 11:52 pm - Staunton, VA
Betsy, Yipee! I know this is a rough road that you are on, but you will do well along the way. You are a very special person to us all. Can't wait to meet you next weekend! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 12:01 am - Danville, VA
oH, JoAnn, I am so looking forward to this weekend, you have no idea. Just to get away from all the stress for a weekend and to meet all my wonderful friends!!! A dream vacation and I can't wait. Everyone of you are very special to me also....Big hugs this weekend...lots of tears too causse I am a very emotional person...just be prepared. Hugs for now Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 11:53 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOWOW - you're burning up those scales, woman!! Good for you, if that doesnt pump up the adrenaline, not much can. I MISS miss miss those days of getting on the scales and watching it go down!! Although I'm in the maintenance stages right now, so "losing" is not the long term plan, I still miss the "high" that comes from the DECLINE! I said it earlier, but I'll say it here (again) ...CONGRATS on the new move, the house sounds perfect!! I'd love to get out of the one we're in now and find the perfect 2 bedroom house - maybe a condo or townhouse that we own, but comes with no ;and per se' or YARDWORK (pattooey). ...lol, I noticed you look forward to the gardening and landscaping aspect of it all? My dream yard comes with a concrete slab for parking and a bunch'a sand that leads to the ocean. Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/14/06 12:05 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Lei....This is such an exciting journey and I am so thankful that I have had the chance to have this surgery. Gardening and landscaping???? no hon, potted plants to put on my deck...preplanted...hehe. I am not into yard work. I may plant a few hostas as they take care of themselves but other than that, the man next door even cuts the grass...I am going to make this a little dream house for myself not a work project...hehe. Can't wait to meet you..Next weekend!!!!! Yeah. Hugs, Betsy
prissy25
on 1/14/06 12:10 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats Betsy!!!! You keep doing what your doing and the heck with the bad thing you will so much better off once your gone and starting your own life. I hope we will see you in Charlottesville next month on the 18 @ noon come have a cup of coffee with us and enjoy your FREEDOM!!!! God Bless you...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views