Charlottesville meet & greet

prissy25
on 1/13/06 9:15 am - Barboursville, VA
The Golden Corral has been booked for Feb 18th 12:00 noon please be sure you bring your card to get the medical discount. Let me know how many your bringing. When you come in ask for me.
hollydecarlo
on 1/13/06 9:22 pm - hopewell, VA
i will be there and so will joann . but i have been there before and they dont ask for a card. they will just give you the discount they did me. cant wait this will be so fun.. hugs, holly
prissy25
on 1/13/06 11:45 pm - Barboursville, VA
Bene there to sweetie an they know me they dont ask me either, but the Manager said to bring cards because he might not be on duty that week and w/ so many there may be a question so please bring cards. So you can get the discount.
hollydecarlo
on 1/15/06 10:42 pm - hopewell, VA
where can i print those cards?
~*Country Girl*~
on 1/14/06 7:51 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Well of course you know I will be there. Not sure on Sissy. She is going to try and take off work early! She must like you Melinda she is going to miss hours of pay to come be with you! Tom however has to work and there is no way he can take off. Also isn't there printable dinning cards on this site. I thought I saw them on here before. I have one but I see a few others don't. If I find them I will come back and paste it on here. Talk to ya soon! You know how much I like playing phone tag! LOL Lisa
A10sFrau
on 1/14/06 11:38 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I was SURE I had responded to this yesterday! I, Lois, will be there alone.
tsaxon
on 1/15/06 5:55 am - Charlottesville, VA
H folks! I will come providing I don't have to go to a class - that day is a scheduled "snow make up day" for a class I am teaching. Sounds great! Thanks Melinda for getting the ball rolling on this - can't wait to see you all! Tracey
cpatters
on 1/15/06 10:41 am - Rockingham County, VA
I will be there if all is well with me after surgery. Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views