What do you use???

Tam
on 1/13/06 9:08 am - Richmond, VA
Hi all. I just received my samples from Nectar. They sent me Lemon Tea, Choc., Vanilla, Cappucino, Fuzzy Navel and Lemonade. My question to all of you is what do you mix each flavor with????? I had some tea this morning mixed with water. It was ok, but not great. (OK...I know...What protein drink IS great???) I am trying to make it taste as good as possible. Tam
Kathy & Rich
on 1/13/06 9:37 am - Fairfax, VA
Nectar Lemon Tea plus water Nectar Cappucino plus water Nectar Fuzzy Navel plus Crystal Light Orange Sunrise Hubby likes the Cappucino mixed with leftover cold coffee but it is "too" coffee tasting to me. Too strong. We have IDS Cinnamon Vanilla and I love that mixed with leftover coffee, a splash of half and half and a sweet n' low and a few ice cubes. We have Isopure Zero Carb Dutch Chocolate and hubby mixes it with Hood Carb Countdown chocolate milk and ice. He sometimes adds in SF syrups (hazelnut, almond, raspberry, etc). Or other times it is a banana or a few spoons of peanut butter (can you say Reeses!) You'll really have to experiment and see what works with your tastes!
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 10:11 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tam . With the Nectar Tea .. I use cystal lite peach tea .. it is amazing .. It is all I use .. Good Luck ! Nat
A10sFrau
on 1/13/06 2:34 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I use Lite Soy Milk with Chocolate and Vanilla--save many calories that way. The fruity flavors I just mix with water. I think Fuzzy Navel is quite palatable by itself. I keep the entire container at work. Mixing it with water is quick and convenient. I haven't had a soy drink from bariatriceating.com that I found distasteful. IMHO, Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views