*Free* Sugar Free Hot Cocoa

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 6:35 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
"Gosh that's Good" - sugar free hot chocolate samples! Here is the link: http://www.goshthatsgood.com/Samples.asp You can request samples of their sugar free hot chocolate - they'll send 1 sugar free chocolate, 1 sugar free white chocolate and 1 of their regular cocoa. It's gotten GREAT reviews from the "BMI over 50" OH message board and the "Main" OH message board. TIP: YOU can also create a free email address on yahoo.com and use that address to supply in any "free or sample" order requests that you make online - this way all the gazillion SPAM emails that tend to generate from free or sample orders go to your yahoo email address and NOT your normal (primary) email account. I sign all my samples up with [email protected] and never see the spam mail generated from them under my primary account. Hope the hot cocoa keeps the winter chill at bay ~ Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/13/06 7:03 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Lei....I sure did ordered mine....I am so ready for any samples at this point....I am still on pureed and getting so tired of blending everything! :yuck: Can't wait to get normal again. Hugs a bunches.. Betsy
Tam
on 1/13/06 9:04 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Lei. I just ordered mine! Tammy PS...for the dinner on Friday night it will be me, my hubby (Steve) and Kathryn ~ from my work. She is 21 months post op.
WendyNVA
on 1/13/06 9:41 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman Thanks for the link, AND especially the tip regarding yahoo. I re-activated my account, as its been so long since I'd used it. Can't stand the email spams that going on with signing up for things. Wendy
nitengale
on 1/15/06 5:48 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Thanks honey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views