RICHMOND Dinner Friday *Update*

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/06 11:28 pm - Henrico, VA
Mornin' Lei, Just got the word that Nanette is a definite for Friday night......and I will get back to you tomorrow morning after I call Rachel at the TC, I think she gets in at 9am...... Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/06 6:12 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Patty - That's great, Ive known Nannette through the boards and emails for several years now, it'll be nice to finally meet her in REAL space!! Hey? I also heard back from Karen Showalter and we ARE going to combine our tables/reservations. She's already called and left a message on Rachel's voicemail. That being said, I STILL need YOU to please call and make another reservation TOO, okay? I originally thought that 2 tables with 20 would be enough but we now have 45 people on the list that are coming. That number could grow in the next day or two. Im also going to send the "dinner" post over to the Sex Forum as well, we have room for 15 more people if anyone there is looking for dinner reservations. I'm NOT going to post it till I know for sure you can get another table lined up - just in case they're maxed out for Friday night. I'd feel horrible if I couldn't make it happen after the offer was extended, ya know? If you talk to Rachel first - please ASK her if the reservations can be for an estimate kinda number vs a hard set number. In other words, will she make all of our reservation(s) for 15 to 20 people, per table? In case we don't end up with exactly 60 people responding to this post, OR in case some are no shows the night of dinner. I just want to verify there are no penalty charges to you, Karen or myself, since they're holding our CC's on file. Thanks for all your help! Hugs - Lei
Ms Court
on 1/14/06 2:19 am - Remington, VA
I will be there on Friday for dinner and dancing so add me to the list. Also pretty sure that LB (Lacey) will be with me so add her to the list. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs.
Susan E.
on 1/14/06 5:00 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Lei, Thanks so much for going to all the trouble you have of keeping track and arranging our fun for next week. Can't wait to see everyone. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/06 6:31 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Im having a lotta' fun doing it!! Can't wait to finally meet you and ALL the others, in person! Enjoy your evening - we're heading out for some LAUGHS!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views