4 Month Check Up

kabarron1
on 1/13/06 12:22 am - Hopewell, VA
Had my four month check up yesterday and everything went great. They actually weighed me in at more than my scales say; but I had my boots, wallet, fully clothed, and just had lunch so I didn't pay it much attention. They also had me down at 302lbs as Pre-Op weight. I go by the weight before I started the whole Pre-Op Liquid phase...which was 310lbs. Anyway, they had me down only 76lbs and in actuallity I'm down more like 92lbs. But that's fine. My RN didn't even recognize me. My Doctor said that I was a regular "Poster Child for WLS", and my Nutritionist said that I looked like I was more like a 1 yr post op instead of 4 month post op. So, needless to say I was walking on "Cloud 9" when I left the Dr's office! Good luck to all ya in your journey! Keith 310/218/???
wanda
on 1/13/06 12:33 am
Congrats Keith! You're such a wonderful example for us! ~Wanda
kabarron1
on 1/13/06 12:42 am - Hopewell, VA
Ahhhh.....thank you Wanda! That's sweet of you to say. Keith
cappymoon
on 1/13/06 12:43 am - Northern, VA
Hey there I already told you last night, but I will put it in writing today, good job!! You have done very well for being 4 months out, I am sure you will have no problem with meeting any of your goals by summertime!! Now, as for the picture (Yes, the one here, and the other?? ) Talk to you soon!! Dianna
elizabeth b-c
on 1/13/06 2:43 am - Charlottesville, VA
Keith, you rock! Congratulations on your new, healthy, thinner body. Keep up the great work. elizabeth
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/13/06 2:54 am - Danville, VA
Keith, doing the happy dance Wow I am so proud of you and can't wait to get a hug at the conference....I will be the little short white headed old lady...hehe... Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 1/13/06 7:54 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Lois
WendyNVA
on 1/13/06 10:11 am - Va Beach, VA
Great job Keith, you should be walking on clouds! Keep it up! Wendy
DeniseinVA
on 1/13/06 8:12 pm - Midlothian, VA
Keith, That is wonderful news. I know you are sooooo happy. Denise
Smukums
on 1/13/06 11:06 pm - Richmond, VA
Keith - That is great news!! I bet you were on cloud 9 when you left! Expect many more! Way to go! Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views