Super Wow moment!

Crystal67
on 1/13/06 10:31 am - Yorktown, VA
WOW!TONYA! I have been watching your story for months.I am truly happy for you.
aprilholt
on 1/13/06 10:36 am - hampton, va
AWESOME !!!!!! Good 4 u !!!! April
DeniseinVA
on 1/13/06 11:00 am - Midlothian, VA
Tonya, I am so happy for you. You have come along way. I will continue to cheer you on!!!! Everytime I see you post, I open it because you are living a miracle right before our eyes. Hugs Denise
hollydecarlo
on 1/13/06 9:39 pm - hopewell, VA
tonya, congrats that is awesome you go girl!!!! hugs, holly
Smukums
on 1/13/06 11:00 pm - Richmond, VA
Tonya - that is great! you are doing such a wonderful job! you should be very proud of yourself - we defintely are proud of you!! Can't wait to hear about your next "wow" moment! Nicole
Ms Court
on 1/14/06 2:20 am - Remington, VA
Wonderful Tonya. Keep up the great work. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
locustangel
on 1/14/06 6:54 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi tonya.. I am so glad to hear that... that is so incredible. You have done a super job. As it was, at the last meeting, I didnt even recognize you ...because you have lost so much weight. You look incredible and I know you will just keep getting better and better... I finally got the call for my 1st appointment... its on feb 9th... anyway, just wanted to congratulate you and wish you all the best!!!
eileen f
on 1/14/06 10:25 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Wowsers, Tonya!! You are doing fantabulous!!!!! WTG!! Eileen p.s. Are you going to Richmond??? I know you probably won't be able to because I know how hard it is to get away when you have little ones. Granny is watching mine for the weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views