Daily/Weekend Post: Jan. 13th, 14th/15th

Kitty Kat
on 1/12/06 9:00 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! OMG! 1 flippin' wee****il we party down! YEAH BABY! How was your Thursday? Good I hope! Mine was awesome then had a lil' downer but I'm good this am. Didn't get in my walk but instead bowled which LMAO was hilarious in itself! What's up for your weekend? Will you be preparing for next weekend? I know I am! So... How will you move your body today? Gettin' in my walk and I'm upping it! I'M READY! 4 miles baby! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Yep, 1st half GONE! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Yep 24 oz. 7-11 10/10 GONE and just about 24 oz. Crystal Light Sunrise! Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Scrambled Eggs w/ cheese and some turkey bacon otherwise my day is unplanned and just the way I like it! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Kitty Kat "Never underestimate the power of your cuteness." Twisted Whiskers - Jan 13th
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 10:19 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie.....My Thursday SUCKED...one of the worst in my life...hopefully today will show some signs of hope. Didn't eat much and didnt drink much...hope to do better today. How will you move your body today? Packing and getting ready for my move! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Yep, 1st half GONE! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? A few sips so far this am! Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Not sure what I am going to be in the mood to eat today....mystery to me right now.... Hoping to have a better day today....maybe have good news later. I sure hope so...looking at a house I may rent. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 1/12/06 10:22 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWW Betsy!!! I'm sorry you seem to be having such a hard time of it right now. Know we are all with you, and praying for you. YOU HAVE TO EAT STILL, DRINK STILL!! Don't forget to take great care of YOU!! WE LOVE YOU!!! Sharon
jilldennis
on 1/12/06 10:56 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Kat Tomorrow we are riding the harley(s) - and it looks like it will be in the rain - to a statewide chapter challenge down to Richmond (acutally - Glen Allen)...Saturday night Jon and I are escaping for a night alone at a Bed and Breakfast in Orange, VA. How will you move your body today? I have already been to Curves and did my workout there...later...several times...I will take a walk with our new dog I have already finished off 20+ ozs of water...will go up and get a protein shake shortly! Food - I had a 1/2 of a new protien bar I ordered off line from one of sites advertised on OH. It was awesome... Lunch & Dinner - I have no clue yet! Can't wait to see you next week-end!! Hugs! Jill
TammyNVA
on 1/13/06 8:55 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Kat... and VA board posters I've been posting less this week because I'm back to work and working for me is 10+ hours per day. Add an hour of physical therapy and that's a long day... I'm pooped, but HAPPY Thursday I tried real chicken for the first time and it was sooo yummy, no problems, but I stuck to the moistest part of the dark meat and chewed thoroughly. Friday: Protein drink B - cottage cheese S - 1 oz shaved ham L - 2 oz cheese and 4 Almond/nut crackers D - chicken and mushrooms out of Moo Goo Gai Pan, chinese food drank about 20oz coffee w/sugar free vanilla coffee mate and about 24 oz water vitamins: good, all taken Saturday: Haven't started yet, but I have to work half day so probably bring yogurt and cheese sticks to nibble on while working. Probably more of the Moo Goo Gai Pan from dinner last night. Going to the gym and walking on the treadmill as well as some strength training to help muscle tone. I got some of those Crystal Lite to go packages, so hopefully that will help me drink more. My HUSBAND has said that Twisted Whiskers quote to me several times!!! Happy Weekend!! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views