A10sFrau
on 1/13/06 8:55 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Senor Cheezy!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Lois
kizie23
on 1/13/06 10:35 am - blacksburg, VA
Liz, No my favorite color is red. Melissa
katiemother
on 1/13/06 1:42 am - Northern, VA
This is so fun. Here are my guesses for the wrong fact : Kathy: Knitting RP: Being a marine Lois: Nixon's ball Jill: Nixon's Ball PS: 3 grandkids Betsy: YMCA Cowboy Kam: UN Tonya: Rudolf's nose Melissa: Favorite color Elizabeth: Afraid of yard rats. Here are mine: Lived in Germany when the Berlin Wall went up and lived in Germany when it came down. Know a personal tidbit about Kevin Costner Was arrested for kidnapping and conspiracy Make good money playing poker in home games Jumped out of perfectly good planes. Barb B.
katiemother
on 1/13/06 1:46 am - Northern, VA
Jill, I meant to say bubble baths.
elizabeth b-c
on 1/13/06 3:08 am - Charlottesville, VA
I can't keep up with the wrong answers, but this is so fun... Here are mine: 1. I was the French's Mustard girl in their commercials when I was in elementary school. 2. I was in a commercial and a Tiger Beat picture with the Partridge Family. 3. I am an only child. 4. My first paying job was for the Tonight Show. 5. I have camped in every state in the country except Hawaii. What do you think? LOL, elizabeth
kammcdonald
on 1/13/06 9:45 am - Norfolk, VA
You probably didn't camp all over the U.S........did you????? *Kam*
TammyNVA
on 1/13/06 7:13 pm - Chesterfield, VA
OK, here are my guesses and then my "facts." When do we get to know the answers? Kathy - Keith Richards RP - Marine (he already admitted) Lois - K-9 search and rescue (although I know you love dogs) Jill - Bubble baths PS in MD - living at the North Pole Betsy - Dating the YMCA cowboy Kam - slippery muchroom Tonya - Rudolph's shiny nose Melissa - 2 boys and 1 girl Liz - afraid of squirrels Barb - Poker Elizabeth - only child Here are mine: 1. I have attended 16 different schools in my lifetime. 2. I was a refugee from a volcanic erruption and it took 2 weeks for me to travel to my parent's home, halfway around the world, by ship, plane, train, bus, and car. 3. I graduated from Hawaii Pacific University. 4. When I was in high school, I was chosen to study violin in Europe for the summer, but couldn't go for financial reasons. 5. My dad grew up on a horse farm. Good Luck, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views