Little Known Facts About the VA Loosers

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 11:40 am - Danville, VA
Kathy, this looks like fun but unfortunatly the computer is playing head games with me tonight. Just like my day but here it goes... 1..I used to be a child model at Gimbel's and Macey's in Philadelphia, Pa..also had my own 15 minute tv show at 5 years old. Also made $15.00 an hour while modeling. 2..Picture was in the Parade magazine in 1955. 3..I dated the cowboy from the band The YMCA.. 4..Met Burt Reynolds 5..Used to be a cheerleader. Ok, guys guess which one is bs.... Hugs to all Betsy
kammcdonald
on 1/12/06 12:54 pm - Norfolk, VA
Fun game..... Here are my guesses for the WRONG statement about yourselves: Kathy: House with >40,000 books RP: Played in band Lois: Nixon's ball Jill: bubble baths PS: Santa's house Betsy: YMCA Cowboy Now, here are my personal "facts"......... 1.) Rode bareback on an elephant in Sri Lanka 2.) Performed the Hula (in a 2 pc Hawaiian print halter outfit) in front of 1000 people at a Luau in Hawaii 3.) Had a slippery mushroom jump from my chopsticks, onto Larry Hagman's (JR Ewing's) dinner plate 4.) Worked at the UN for 4 1/2 yrs. 5.) Attended "The Great Football Comeback Game" of the Buffalo Bills against the Houston Oilers.....and stayed until the end!! *Kam*
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 3:10 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
And the flying mushroom is incorrect. Lois
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 2:58 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
The YMCA one is incorrect. Lois
Kathy & Rich
on 1/12/06 7:31 pm - Fairfax, VA
#3 is wrong. I thought all the guys in the Village People where gay!
MrsTonyaBrown
on 1/12/06 9:15 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Okay, I seem either very young or very sheltered or very boring compared to you guys, but I'll play along. 1. I grew up on a dairy farm and learned to milk a cow by hand and we were so poor, that our swimming pool was runoff from any rain that pooled in our yard. 2. I once saw Rudolph's nose over our house on Christmas Eve. 3. I have been engaged three times, all to guys named Michael who have dark, curly hair, one of whom I married. 4. I taught myself to read at age 3. 5. When I graduated high school, I had three full pay scholorships from prestigious universities and turned them all down to go to the local community college that I later dropped out of. Tonya 405/379/282/180 (highest/surgery/current/goal) -123 lbs from highest
Kathy & Rich
on 1/12/06 9:27 pm - Fairfax, VA
Tonya, Boring? No way! What a cool list! Seriously! Fun stuff. Intriguing. Kathy
kizie23
on 1/12/06 9:30 pm - blacksburg, VA
Hey Kathy I think this is going to be fun. 1. I have three children 2boys and 1girl 2. My grandfather taught Rick James to play the guitar 3. I am a big VT Fan 4. My favorite thing to do in spare time is play on the computer 5. My favorite color is red. As for yours, maybe you didnt go to a heavy metal concert to see a co-worker?? Melissa
A10sFrau
on 1/13/06 8:44 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am in AWE!! Your grandfather taught Rick James to play guitar!! Did you see the Rick James/Charlie Murphy interviews on the Dave Chapelle Show? Lois
elizabethc03
on 1/12/06 10:29 pm - Cypress, TX
Here are my guesses for the wrong fact about yourselves: Kathy: Meeting Keith Richards RP: Being a marine Lois: Nixon's ball Jill: Great White tour bus PS: Santa's house Betsy: YMCA Cowboy Kam: Elephant riding Tonya: Rudolf's nose Melissa: Favorite color Here are some interesting things about me; 1: My picture was used as an advertisement for Olan Mills Portraits in 1976 2: I am deathly afraid of squirrels 3: I have attended 14 different schools in my lifetime 4: I have met Eddie Vetter from Pearl Jam 5: I was married in the street during Mardi Gras by someone named Senor Cheezy. Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views