Little Known Facts About the VA Loosers

A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 10:29 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Should I guess or post my own factoids? I guess you didn't live in a house with 40,000 books. Facts: 1.) I went to one of Richard Nixon's inaugural balls, and made my own gown of navy blue satin. 2.) I won a trip to Germany by placing first in VA on a National German Exam, but couldn't go because I got mono. 3.) My local claim to fame: my appearance at a town council meeting regarding one of my dogs was a FRONT PAGE story. 4. ) I lived in Bonn, Germany for 7 years in the 60s. 5.) A few years ago I belonged to a regional K-9 Search and Rescue Team. Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 11:24 am - Danville, VA
Ok, Lois...these all look like true facts....Maybe the Nixon's ball??? Hugs, betsy
jilldennis
on 1/12/06 10:51 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
OK - Let's see...Kathy - I think your made up one is the 40,000 books in a house...RP....I don't know about the laundry and windows...Lois...I don't know about Richard Nixon's inaugural balls... Hmmm...mine... 1. I group up in a home owned by a Yankee... General Chamberlain. 2. I was invited on the tour bus of Great White (an 80's-90's rock band) in a rest area parking lot. 3. I sang in a rock band called Harbour and the Rogues in the 70's & early 80's 4. One of my best friends from high school starred in League of Their Own with Madonna and Rosie O'Donnell. 5. I hate bubble baths!
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 11:29 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Jill, this one is tough.....how about hating bubble baths.... Hugs, Betsy
Betsy Anitahug
Betsy Anitahug
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 3:01 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I think the best friend movie star is false. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/06 11:12 am - Henrico, VA
Hey, I like the VA board...y'all do fun stuff......hope you don't mind if I hang out here for awhile. 1. I have three grandchildren. 2. I lived near Santa's house in North Pole for 10 years. 3. I met Toby Keith at the Toby Keith Bar and Grill in Las Vegas. 4. My great grandmother was the first woman sheriff in the United States. 5. I always wanted to be a beautician.
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 3:07 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Well, it is either 2 or 4. I will pick #2 as false. Lois
Ric
on 1/12/06 8:28 pm - Stafford, VA
Well guess I cant tell can I...................xo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views