Little Known Facts About the VA Loosers

Kathy & Rich
on 1/12/06 9:52 am - Fairfax, VA
Here is a fun game... Post 5 facts about yourself...the stranger the better of course BUT make one of them up. Then folks can guess which one is not for "real".
Kathy & Rich
on 1/12/06 9:53 am - Fairfax, VA
1. My favorite sandwich growing up was Velvetta with sweet pickles on white bread. Sweet and salty at the same time. 2. I like to knit and crochet and have made myself a few cool sweaters this fall/winter. 3. I met Keith Richards at a backyard BBQ which was a college graduation and 60th birthday party. 4. I once went to a heavy metal club in Brooklyn to see a coworker that was in a band called Intense Mutilation. 5. I use to live in a house that had > 40,000 books in it. Okay, which one is made up?
Ric
on 1/12/06 10:04 am - Stafford, VA
Well I think I like this one....lets see I'll say you dont knit and crochet Here goes : 1. I'm in the movie Stripes.......remember back to about 1980 I think. With Bill Murry who joins the Army with Jon Candy. 2. I once played in a Country band. 3. I love anything hot.............o. k. not only girls ! 4.I do laundry and windows. 5.I once was a Marine. Now lets see your answers...............
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 10:32 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I'll guess you didn't play in a country band. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/06 10:52 am - Henrico, VA
Hey, I know which one isn't true.............................guess it isn't fair if I respond though. Hugs, Patty
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 11:21 am - Danville, VA
Ok, Richard...i think you made up the thing about doing laundry and windows.... hugs, Betsy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 11:21 am - Danville, VA
Ok, Richard...i think you made up the thing about doing laundry and windows.... hugs, Betsy
Ric
on 1/12/06 8:30 pm - Stafford, VA
O K I'll tell ......................me a Marine.............noway Army all the way baby !
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 11:19 am - Danville, VA
Kathy, I think you made up the house with 40,000 books.... Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/12/06 7:28 pm - Fairfax, VA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views