Profile SpruceUpMent!

A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 9:24 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I see my profile has been spruced up--but I can't see images other than the pictures I had there. I see lots of question marks. Can anyone else see somethng besides the ?s ? Please tell me what they are. Also, you can see images on your own profile? I am wondering if this is because I have a Mac. As you can see, I am not a technology guru. THANKS, Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/12/06 11:15 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lois, your profile looks great. I love it. I can see the images....Must be a quirk somewhere cause it looks fine from here. Love ya, girl, Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 2:05 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
What are the images? I am hoping dogs. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/06 8:10 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Lois - Yep - MOST of the images are showing up, and yes, in answer to your question to Betsy, it's photos of DOG's. However, you have at least TWO broken links on your profile, not sure why they're not showing up, but they're coming over as the infamous small white box with a little red "x" in it. If you click on that box and review the properties, it's showing it to be your LAB2 and your German Shepard2 pics that are NOT coming through. Sample html: http://images.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/mempix/a10sfrau/lab2.jpg Looks like you'll have to contact the volunteer and have them re-check how they uploaded the photos to the OH database. Hope that helps - Lei
kizie23
on 1/12/06 9:23 pm - blacksburg, VA
Lois, I can see all the images. The dogs look wonderful. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 1/13/06 8:10 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thanks for your responses. I did email the volunteer and felt guilty doing it. But, I don't think my last posting to my profile came through either. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views