Charlottesville Meet and Greet

prissy25
on 1/12/06 4:20 am - Barboursville, VA
This is going out to the Va Board and anyone else who wish to join. Lei Lei and I would like to make plans for a meeting of get together just for a meal and meeting and chatting here in Charlottesville for next month we are curious to see how many would like to come? I know one of the managers at the Golden Corral here and they do except our cards.Let us know so we can make the arrangments.
Shanana
on 1/12/06 4:34 am - Altavista, VA
I'll come see you Melinda. Let me know when. Not to close to conference though. Give it a few weeks. Thanks Shannon
Dave
on 1/12/06 5:56 am - Palmyra, VA
I'm in depending on the date. I work in Staunton but can be in C'ville by 6 - 6:30 in the evening if I don't have to travel that night. Dave
elizabeth b-c
on 1/12/06 6:07 am - Charlottesville, VA
Count me in, assuming I'm feeling well by then. I'd love to meet the local folks. elizabeth
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 8:10 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I'll come as long as uit isn't during the first week of the month. I won't be able to drive until the Feb. 8. If you meet early in the month I might ask my son to go up with me, just in case. I really wish I could come to Richmond, but that is the weekend before my surgery and I am sure I will be in a flurry here. C'ville will be an hour closer to me anyway! Good idea, Melinda and Lei Lei Lois
tsaxon
on 1/12/06 8:52 am - Charlottesville, VA
I'm in! Dr. Schroder is interested in starting a support group for patients and those seeking information in Charlottesville and I am supposed to talk to him in February about specifics - so we could maybe be the core group and reach out to others in our area! Tracey
prissy25
on 1/12/06 9:17 am - Barboursville, VA
Sounds interesting, also guys we are going to shoot for Feb 18th noon or so, time may change after feedback.
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 9:27 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Feb 18 at noon sounds great for me. I should driving and back at work! And, slimmer! Lois
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/12/06 10:21 am - Staunton, VA
Sounds like a great idea! JoAnn
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 11:01 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I sent you email, JoAnn. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views