Looking for a Doctor . . .

lookin2lose2
on 1/12/06 12:41 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
I'm having surgery at the end of the month and I want to find a family practice Dr. that has knowledge of this surgery that I can also go to. I've been generally healthy (Praise God) so other than going to the ob-gyn I really don't have a general practicioner. I live in Fairfax near Fair Oaks and have gone to the Fairfax Family Medical Practice but it's a revolving door of Drs. Your advice is appreciated! Thanks
Ric
on 1/12/06 12:48 am - Stafford, VA
Dont know about Dr in your area hun but in Dr Halmi you have the best there is ! Good luck and let us know what we can do th help.
lookin2lose2
on 1/12/06 2:55 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Thanks for your message especially about your faith in Dr. Halmi. I did my research and feel very confidant in his abilities. Thanks for making me feel that much better - you know the closer surgery day gets the more I get nervous so thanks for the reassurance in who I have selected
blues-singer
on 1/12/06 3:52 am - San Marcos, CA
Probably too far for you to go, but I'd recommend Dr. Douglas Sigmon of Gainesville Family Practice.
Christina R.
on 1/12/06 6:49 am - Reston, VA
I LOVE MY PRIMACY CARE PHYSICIAN!!!! She may be too far for you to go, but Dr. Cynthia Horner in the Herndon Family Medical Practice is WONDERFUL. She's had only a few patients that have had WLS (so not the most extensive experience w/that directly), but is very supportive and encouraging. She personally only works on Thursdays and Fridays, but the entire practice is great. Their number is 703-481-1505. Hope that helps, Christina S
sylvia
on 1/12/06 8:50 am - Stafford, VA
Probably too far also - Dr. Heydarian in Woodbridge is wonderful. I complete trust his advice. By the way, he know Dr. Halmi and thinks very highly of him. Dr. Halmi has a Woodbridge office only, but I guess you are seeing him at another location (?) Good luck! Sylvia
lookin2lose2
on 1/12/06 9:06 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Dr. Halmi also works out of the Fair Oaks Office with Dr. Anez. Dr. Halmi will be performing my surgery at Fair Oaks and all my office visits have been at Fair Oaks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views