I will be at the conference

fishtayl
on 1/11/06 8:05 pm - Bealeton, VA
I can't meet you all. I definately want to meet Kathy and Rich and Wanda, (with the cat attached to her head!) from No VA. If you guys see me please come up to me. I don't look like my thumbnail picture. Check out my profile and I will be wearing the same black dress in that picture Saturday night. I'm excited.
David@Goal
on 1/11/06 8:23 pm - VA
Ginny- you come up to us too!!! I have been looking at so many pictures of everyone you'd THINK I would know you all..but- I will def not! I am getting so excited - some out of towners start arriving in less than a week!!! David
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/11/06 9:54 pm - Danville, VA
Ginny, that is great news...can't wait to meet you. I checked out your profile and you look wonderful. I will be taking alot of pictures so be prepared. I will be the one with the camera! Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 10:56 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ginny - This is great news ... As David said .. we are so excited . I was just saying how great this will be for all of us . Will be like A HOME COMING . Take care , Natalie
jilldennis
on 1/12/06 8:57 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Wow Ginny ~*~ You look fantastic!!! You don't look like your picture anymore!!! (I don't either!) I can't wait to meet you! I am sooo excited!!! Hugs! Jill
nitengale
on 1/15/06 6:03 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I may be hard to spot... the cat is staying at home!!! LOL See you there! kathy will be easy to spot... she looks exactly like her thumbnail...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views