A pound a day

Ms Court
on 1/12/06 12:02 am - Remington, VA
Wow Tammy you are doing great. Keep it up. Courtney 6 weeks out - 35 lbs
TammyNVA
on 1/13/06 8:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Courtney, Thanks!!! I still can't believe it! You are doing awesome too, and I love your pictures. I AM going to get some sent in for posting this weekend. Take care Tammy
cappymoon
on 1/12/06 12:07 am - Northern, VA
Tammy, Enjoy, take full advantage, these early days are the BEST!! Good luck to you!!! Dianna
TammyNVA
on 1/13/06 8:34 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Dianna I know this is the honeymoon, but I'm LOVING it. See you Friday! Hugs, Tammy
DeniseinVA
on 1/12/06 12:25 am - Midlothian, VA
Tammy that is great news. Wow, a pound a day that is wonderful!!! Hugs Denise
TammyNVA
on 1/13/06 8:36 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Denise, Your time will be here before you know it. And, FYI, if you just do exacly what the doctor says, along with hints from our successful friends here on the VA board, YOU can do it too!!! Hugs, Tammy
wanda
on 1/12/06 4:54 am
Way to go Tammy, that's fabulous! ~Wanda
TammyNVA
on 1/13/06 8:39 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Wanda!! See ya... Hey, what are your plans for next weekend? Are you going to the dinner/dancing Friday night? My husband IS going to go for that night, but not the rest of weekend. Wanna carpool Friday, Sat, and/or Sun? Call me this weekend. Also, Monday is a "bank holiday" so I'm off! Have Dr appt at 3pm, but would love to get together for coffee in the am if you are up for it. Tammy
jilldennis
on 1/12/06 8:52 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Tammy! Congratulations!! Isn't it awesome!! I haven't really hit a plateau yet...I have definitely slowed down weight wise - but the inches (over 75" total lost so far) - just amaze me! I take my measurements once a month...just to keep in my journal - it's an awesome journey!! Hugs! Jill
TammyNVA
on 1/13/06 8:43 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Jill.... Thanks! I'm going to start taking my measurements, as well as get the starting from Dr Martin on Monday when I go for my 6/7 week check-up. This whole process has amazed me! I work in a bank and just returned back to work this week. I have people coming up to me all day saying how "terrific" I look... and not one has mentioned that I've lost weight. No one knows that I had WLS except for my employees, and they won't tell. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else Friday! Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views