I can come!!!!! Does anyone know

Tam
on 1/11/06 7:21 pm - Richmond, VA
I am coming to the conference!!!!! I am getting David my information this morning and will be all signed up. Does anyone know where I can get a dress for the dance? I am in anywhere from a 16-20, depending on the dress. Thanks! Tam
TammyNVA
on 1/11/06 7:27 pm - Chesterfield, VA
A few of the ladies are bringing extra dresses... I also noticed that LaneBryant.com has a lot of pretty party dresses on sale. Of course, a bit pricey to begin with, but a good source none the less. So glad you are coming... from one Tammy to another See you soon, Tammy
Ms Court
on 1/11/06 10:28 pm - Remington, VA
You might also try Hechts, Fashion Bug or Deb. Courtney 6 weeks out - 35 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 10:50 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tammy - This is great news .. I will be so happy to see you . Jen G. may have some dresses . If not , Check with Fashion Bug , JC.Penny is having an awesome sale .. Can not wait to see you ! Nat
Jen_G
on 1/12/06 1:52 am - in, VA
I have a black dress that is sleeveless halter style dress...fitted through the breasts and ribcage then flows out from there. It is a size 16 and you are welcome to try it if you don't find something before then. I also have a long black dress that is velvety material with long sleeves, think it's a 20 or 22. I'll be bringing them if anyone needs! Jen
Susan E.
on 1/12/06 6:53 am - Purcellville, VA
I have many I will be bringing to give away. 16,18,a few 20's and 22
jilldennis
on 1/12/06 9:07 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Tammy - I too, am bringing a bunch of dresses from size 18-24...you are more than welcome to try any of them... Hugs! Jill D
nitengale
on 1/15/06 6:05 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I found my gown at Marshalls... in Leesburg... I paid $39.99 and its gorgeous!!!! Good luck sweets
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views