Daily Post: Jan. 12th

Kitty Kat
on 1/11/06 7:00 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! My days seem to be endless. The Fairy seems to have passed me over for the last several days. Got in my walk last pm. Was a nice one. Struggled with the fluids but otherwise did well on all other counts. Just a lil' down this am. I digress....so.... How will you move your body today? Already done! Well, my walk that is 4 am comes early. When you haven't been asleep for hours you might as well move. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 gone! 2nd 1/2 in the pm. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Waiting on my 24 oz. 10/10 shot of coffee then on my Crystal Light kick Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Yeppers, ate 2 slices of cheese and some fruit ****tail lunch will be something scrumptious ( to Di = crab legs) and dinner remains a mystery. Hugs, Kitty Kat "Isn't it about time for a chocolate break?" Twisted Whiskers Jan. 12th
TammyNVA
on 1/11/06 7:25 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Don't have a lot of time... back to work! I weighed in at the physical therapy office yesterday (I don't have a scale at home and don't return to Dr. Martin until next week... and I wanted to post to the VA running total of weight loss post.) WELLLL... On day 43.... I've lost 43 pounds!!! It's amazing to me! Today I'm going to have: Protein drink B - Yogurt smoothie S - cheese stick L - talapia and almond/nut crackers (yummy) S - apple cinnamon soy crips D - Not sure, depends on how tired...either some shaved deli ham/turkey or grilled salmon and some veggies I'll also throw in another protein drink somewhere. Hope to walk during lunch break...if it's nice, and if I get one (doesn't sound too promising, does it?) Doing well with vitamins and will have my water bottle and Lite lemonade, plus coffee Have a good one!! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views