GOT MY DATE!!!!!!!

ElizabethC
on 1/11/06 5:51 am - Wirtz, VA
Hey all!! Well, today started out with my having my EGD, which went great...my aunt took me shopping so I could walk off the anesthesia after When we got home, there was a message to call Dr. Quioco's office, I assumed with the test results....NO!!!!! They have my DATE!!! March 20...the first day of spring....renewal for the earth and for ME!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?! I hope everyone has had as fantastic a day as I have! Love ya'll! (VERY) Happy Momma
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/11/06 6:14 am - Danville, VA
Oh Honey, that is wonderful and the perfect day for it. You will also come out of your cocoon and bloom a beautiful butterfly....Congrats...I am so happy for you. As you can see on the board, we have a tremendous amount of beautiful butterflys....I know you are excited and I am so glad for you. Hugs a bunch' Betsy
Smukums
on 1/11/06 6:17 am - Richmond, VA
That is wonderful news! Congratulations! I know you must be excited! Enjoy this happy time and look forward to the wonderful journey ahead! Nicole
yvette223
on 1/11/06 6:58 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
THAT IS WONDERFUL, CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YVETTE
Kimds
on 1/11/06 7:19 am - Roanoke, VA
Great!!! Just in time for the weather to start warming and be able to get outside and actually ENJOY (being outside) to play with the little ones. Let me know if you need any support or have any questions I can help you with. Kim
DeniseinVA
on 1/11/06 9:12 am - Midlothian, VA
I am dancing with you I know you are happy Denise
Kathleen L.
on 1/11/06 12:30 pm - Arlington, VA
Congratulations on getting a date.
Julie R.
on 1/11/06 11:40 pm - Belspring, VA
I am so happy for you Pretty cool that it is the first day of spring too Julie
A10sFrau
on 1/12/06 1:22 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations!! Lois