Dang.

LB
on 1/11/06 3:23 am - Northern, VA
So, my hair has finally started to fall out. And not just a little...its falling out in clumps! I'm so sad. When I put my hair up in a pony tail, the rubberband goes around three times, now, instead of two. I just hope it will come back.
DeniseinVA
on 1/11/06 3:30 am - Midlothian, VA
LB Sorry to hear that but from what I have researched and heard on the board it happens, but it will come back. Denise
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/11/06 3:48 am - Danville, VA
Drinking more protein drinks will help....I hope it gets better soon. I am sure it will but I do know that the protein will help. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 1/11/06 4:06 am - Remington, VA
Hey girl. The hair loss sucks. Mine is slowly starting. The extra protein is supposed to help and I have also heard biotin helps. Courtney 6 weeks out - 35 lbs
Kathy & Rich
on 1/11/06 7:37 am - Fairfax, VA
It will come back. Be patient. It'll probably get worse before it gets better. Mine started coming out in August (surgery was in May) and I started seeing less fallout and new growth in late October/November. Things are steadily improving. Hang tough! Kathy
cappymoon
on 1/11/06 8:00 am - Northern, VA
Awww...LB, I am right there with you. Mine was the same as yours, and now the band goes around 4 times. I get sick everytime I put my hair up. So, I try to wear it down now as much as possible. It will come back. When I wear it up now, I have curly little hairs that poke out all over the place, and it is irritating!!! Another reason to wear my hair down! But, with the hairloss, I would do this ALL OVER AGAIN....eyes on the prize sweetie, it is worth it in the long run!!! Hugs to you and your hair!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views