I want to thank everyone!

Smukums
on 1/11/06 1:32 am - Richmond, VA
I want to thank everyone for their support and experiences!!! I went to have the H.Pylori test today and it was Negative! So no more pills! You guys were all right and the support and experiences were a hugh help!!! ALSO Thank you to everyone who posted for advice to us Pre Op's- I am going to make a list and keep so in case i get approved in a month or six month i am going to have it. Everyone on here is wonderful and so caring! I have been reading posts and profiles since the fall but just recently starting to get more involved here and its been great. I am actually going to be meeting some on the friday before the conference and I am really excited. This seems to be such a close tight group of friends and I am so thankful you all have been so welcoming!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! XOXOXO! Nicole
cappymoon
on 1/11/06 8:18 am - Northern, VA
I have already told you, but will again....GREAT NEWS!!! Hope you get that date you want and need SOON!! You are in my thoughts!! Hugs, Dianna
TammyNVA
on 1/11/06 7:09 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I'm thrilled everything went well! And, Nicole, we aren't going anywhere... I have found over the past several months, that the support and information from the people on this messageboard is a wonderful gift and now an essential tool for MY success. I look forward in sharing our journeys together! Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views