FOR WOMEN GOING TO CONFERENCE !

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 10:15 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I wanted to let you all know that my Daughter Amy will be at the Conference Saturday Evening to help you lovely ladies in your preparation for the dinner and dance . She is available to assist with hair .. make up .. or just running an errand if you need her too . She is awesome at hair and make up .And she came to me asking how she could help me. She is willing to do this for anyone that needs her. If you do need her .. just find me and we will get her .. Thanks and I am so excited about seeing you all ! Hugs, Nat
KathieKathie
on 1/10/06 10:23 pm - Manassas, VA
I told the NOVA ladies this week before last, but I'm also bringing my color case and other supplies, and will be assisting with make-up and facials from my room prior to the ball as well. Probably 5:30pm - 6:30pm. I can be contacted by e-mail for appointments! pink hugs, Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 12:55 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
That is great Kathie . . as I said Amy will be here for you all if you need her . Just everyone keep in mind that we have our very OWN Jill Dennis - and she will be our on site Mary K - Rep . Jill will be afforded a table along with her own vendors site . We are so excited to have her here as well . THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME - !
KathieKathie
on 1/11/06 1:55 am - Manassas, VA
Oh... so I still don't count. Thanks, Nat. Your kindness continues to bowl me over. Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 5:05 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kathie , You have email .
nitengale
on 1/15/06 6:14 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hi honey bee... You know I'm gonna need glaming up a bit and if possible will need help lacing up the back of my dress.... I'm so glad your gonna be with us... you know who loves ya baby!!! wiggles
Ms Court
on 1/10/06 10:28 pm - Remington, VA
Marvelous. I am not very good with either and can use all the help I can get. I want to be gorgeous. Courtney 6 weeks out - 35 lbs
jilldennis
on 1/11/06 12:03 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Nat As you know I will have all of my goodies there too and will be more than happy to help whoever needs it! I will have LOTS of goodies for people (women & men) too!!! I am sooooo excited! I can't wait!!! Hugs Jill
shoutjoy
on 1/11/06 6:57 pm - Culpeper, VA
Goodies??? Oh! Please tell! I will be bringing glitter. I love to get all sparkley. Paula P.S. I need a corset. teehee...
cappymoon
on 1/11/06 12:12 am - Northern, VA
Yeah, that is great news!! I am gonna need a little help myself, I am not sure how I want to do all of this....I am not the girly girl type, but for this night I will try, I suppose!!! TTYS!!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views