Clothing Exhange - Conference

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 6:19 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ladies and Gentlemen too .. if you are planning on attending the conference and have any clothing you would like to exchange or just get rid of . Please bring to the conference . Jen G .. from our board has been gracious enough to assist me in this . We have a " Womans Session " planned that day and right after that we will gather to do the exchange . Remember Shoes too .. I lost 3 sizes in my feet with this surgery !! And I have tons of shoes ! Hugs and can not wait to see you all ! Nat
hollydecarlo
on 1/10/06 7:52 pm - hopewell, VA
nat , i have sizes 22 and 20's and will be bringing them with me..
kabarron1
on 1/11/06 3:55 am - Hopewell, VA
Hey girl! Why don't you give us a little update in your profile? Please? That way we know where you are in your journey. Thanks, Keith 310/218/???
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/10/06 8:01 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet Tink...Are there any that are coming that could use larger sizes? I have 3x shirts, 26-28 pants, etc...I just hope that some out there could use these as ahem...I am too small for them...heheh OMG, this is going to be great....What size shoes??? YOu lost 3 sizes??? I didn't even think of that! Who woulda thunk it? Should we have them on hangers or just folded neatly? Of course not the shoes! I can't wait. Love you and all you and Jen G. are doing...Thanks sooo much. Hugs, Betsy
Cinderellen
on 1/10/06 8:11 pm - Winterville, NC
There will be at least one pre-op there, me. I am sure there will be some that can use the larger sizes too.
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 8:42 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Great idea JEN and NAT! Wish I could donate to such an excellent cause - but Ive pretty much cleaned out ALL my closets, boxes, dressers, etc ...over the last 3 years and I don't think I have anything left. I'll raid Paul's and Keoni's closet and see if they have anything they can contribute to the MEN! Also, I'll do another clean sweep this weekend of MY stuff and see if there is anything I have. LOL - heck, if I keep eating the way I have these last few weeks, I'll be giving away some of my "smaller" clothes, instead. Yikes! That's too scary to even be funny, I take back that "LOL"! Hugs - Lei
jilldennis
on 1/11/06 12:19 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Nat - I guess we are going to have to bring the truck!!! (lol) Hugs! Jill
cappymoon
on 1/11/06 12:47 am - Northern, VA
I will be bringing mine as well....but here is a question for you. Is there a charity or something that the leftovers can be donated to? I would assume (And you know how to spell that) that we would make different piles of same sized stuff, so it would be easier to go through, but not to retreive it again after it has been picked through. So, is there somewhere we can take the left overs to benefit someone else?? Just a thought! D
Jen_G
on 1/11/06 4:40 am - in, VA
That's a good thought! I certainly don't want to take all the left overs with me We could probably drop them off at the Goodwill or something after the sort. I'll post my thoughts on how to do it in another thread. Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views