plastic surgery through Portsmouth Naval

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 11:28 am - GA
Has anyone ever had plastic surgery through Portsmouth Naval Hospital ? IF so, how was your experience ?
elvera
on 1/10/06 11:57 pm - LaPlata, MD
Alicia, I heard that it is a 2 year waiting list. When I called them the gal I talked to told me that alot of people that want to have the surgery dropped their Prime and went to Standard. This is what I did in October and I am having surgery on the 31st of Jan. My Doctor in in New port News. WLSC. If you want to talk you can e-mail [email protected].
MrsTonyaBrown
on 1/11/06 1:58 am - Jacksonville, FL
Elvera, She's talking about a tummy tuck. No one that I know has ever had plastic surgery through Portsmouth, but I'm sure it's possible. Personally, my stomach "apron" is hanging quite badly and is always itchy and rashy under it, so I'm hoping to get my tummy tuck through there as well. Good luck, Tonya
Fribby
on 1/11/06 3:18 am - Chesapeake, VA
I don't know anyone who has had plastics done at Portsmouth Naval but I am good friends with one of the navy plastic surgeons who does it there so I know that you can get it done. Patti
commizzar
on 1/11/06 8:31 am - Chesapeake, VA
I haven't, but a friend of mine did. She was quite pleased. She had a tummy tuck. The only thing I remember her telling me was that she had to prepay for the surgery. That was the only odd thing about it. I'm not sure how long she waited, but I don't think it was very long. Good Luck!
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 10:23 am - GA
Well the only thing you have to pay for is antesia ( sp) and materials ( implants etc... ). Im not sure how long the waiting list is though... I need to research it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views