Pictures on messageboard

ElizabethC
on 1/9/06 9:07 pm - Wirtz, VA
I managed to get my picture in my profile, now how do I go about having it show up on posts? I also noticed that many of you have the preop/current/goal weight listed under your name as you post...is there a way to have a standard thing show up (like name, weight, emoticon, etc) show up EVERY time you post? I'm usually pretty good at this stuff but I'm stumped! Happy Momma
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/9/06 9:59 pm - Danville, VA
Hi and welcome...you have mail. This is the best board you can find. The picture will take a few days but soon we will be able to see your pretty face on your posts. Again welcome and it is so nice to see new faces and looking forward to seeing yours often. Hugs, Betsy
Kimds
on 1/9/06 10:14 pm - Roanoke, VA
Good Morning!!! I see you got a surgery date... When is it? Hope all is going well and you are able to proceed as planned. Kim
ElizabethC
on 1/9/06 10:31 pm - Wirtz, VA
Betsy-patient? What's that?! Okay, will do! And thanks for the compliment You are beautiful, too!!!! Kim-Hey there!!! It was great meeting you at the support group meeting I don't have a date yet, because the hospital isn't scheduling March surgeries until the end of January. I've asked for around the 22nd of March. My oldest daughter will have finished her big spring projects at school by then, it will be spring, and I won't have to deal with "the monthly visitor" then (like I need THAT on top of everything else!!!) Just a couple more weeks and I'll have my date!!!! Happy Momma
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 2:03 am - Northern, VA
Hi Elizabeth! You just need to send an email with your pic to [email protected]. Include your screen name of course! Be prepared for them to take 2-3 weeks, they are very busy people! And as for a signature line that comes up everytime we post, there is no way that I know of for that to happen. If you figure it out, let us all know!! Hope that helps! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views