new wls friends in va

bjeancox
on 1/9/06 10:54 am
I had wls march 05, i live in manassas and looking for some freinds male or female, trying to get and give support and regain a life again,,email at [email protected] if interested. thankx
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 6:22 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Beverly , Welcome to the VA Board !!! Let us know more about you !!! Your profile that OH gives will allow you to tell your journey . Where was your surgery ? How much have you lost ! Share please !! Again .. welcome to the boards we are all a very supportive group here and you will not find anyone more caring than the folks from VA .. Take care , Natalie
Tam
on 1/9/06 7:26 pm - Richmond, VA
Beverly, Welcome. We are all a friendly bunch here. If you want an e mail buddy, I am at [email protected]. I live in Richmond but travel to NOVA monthly. I had surgery on 4-25-05 and am down 148 lbs so far. I will be at goal in another 8 pounds! Tammy C
Kitty Kat
on 1/9/06 7:38 pm - Richmond, VA
Hi Beverly, Welcome to the VA Board! Could you tell us a bit about yourself? Please keep us posted on your progress. Hugs, Kitty Kat
TammyNVA
on 1/9/06 7:47 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome Beverly Glad to have you here! Tammy surgery 11/29/05 301/268 (as of 12/30)/150ish before WLS/last weigh-in/goal
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/9/06 9:32 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Beverly, Welcome to this wonderful board. We are all so close here and always love new people. I used to live in Manassas. Now I am getting ready to move back to Roanoke from Danville. Like everyone else said, please send us more information to get to know you. This board is full of information and even more support. We love and care about everyone. We all have so mu*****ommon..I just had my surgery almost a month ago and what a journey! hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 1/9/06 10:38 pm - Remington, VA
Hi Beverly. Welcome. I am in Manassas. I just had surgery in November. There are two support groups at Fairoaks Hospital on the first and third Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. that a lot of locals and members from this board attend and we would love to see you. Courtney 6 weeks out - 30 lbs
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:42 am - Northern, VA
Hi Beverly!! Courtney said it best, there is a support group meeting at Fair Oaks hospital alot of people from this board attends. I attend the first Monday of the month, but there is one on the third Monday as well. Just hang out, get some posts out there, get to know us a little, and come on out and meet some in person!! That is the best way to become friends with some on this board!! If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask. We are not Doctors, but we can give a little advice here and there!! Welcome! Dianna
Roberta M.
on 1/10/06 5:58 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hi I run an online support group and we also meet once a month in Fairfax. To learn more about our group please send an email to: WeightlossSurgerySupportofNorthernVirginia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com We would love to have you. Roberta
Kathleen L.
on 1/10/06 10:49 am - Arlington, VA
Welcome to the VA board. How is your journey coming along. I had wls on November 15, 2005. I just wanted to say hi.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views