Another protien update...

spaceystacey
on 1/9/06 10:45 am - Littleton, NC
After struggling with protien supplements I cannot tell you how excited I am to find some that I actually enjoy. Tonight I had the Elite Berry Blast and it was just as good as the Orangesicle one that I had last night. I put it in the smoothie maker with 5oz of 1% milk and a handful of ice and it tasted just like a strawberry milkshake. Also very similar to strawberry nesquick. And it didn't have the protien-ish aftertaste either. Anyway, I plan on ordering both flavors this week. I really need to seriously up my protien. Today I have lost two small handfuls of hair already and I fear that this is going to keep up. I need to do everything I can to keep as much of it as possible. Yeah, I'm vain, I know. Anyway, I hope this has helped someone else. I promise I will try not to do this with all the samples I got. I have a bunch left to try still. I hope everyone is having a great evening! hugs, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/9/06 10:54 am - Danville, VA
Hi Stacey...Ordered mine today...can't wait to get them. Thanks for the review.. Hugs, Betsy
spaceystacey
on 1/9/06 11:15 am - Littleton, NC
Betsy, No need to thank me. I am glad I could help, though. It was great of Lei to post this. I think it has truly helped me! I hope you like them as much as I do! hugs, Stacey
Kathleen L.
on 1/9/06 10:58 am - Arlington, VA
Stacey, Where do you buy this Elite?
spaceystacey
on 1/9/06 11:17 am - Littleton, NC
Kat, Here are the numbers for both Elite and Syntrax. I called both companies and all they required was my address and why I was taking them. Elite free samples 1-800-500-3069 Nectar by Syntrax 1-866-333-7403 Hope this helps! Stacey
april H.
on 1/9/06 11:33 am - hampton, VA
Sounds yummy, going to order mine in the AM, do they give you option, or do they just give you what they want to send ??
spaceystacey
on 1/9/06 11:37 am - Littleton, NC
I asked them to send me samples for everything that they have samples for. They didn't hassle me about it at all! Stacey
Tam
on 1/9/06 7:23 pm - Richmond, VA
I wi**** was that easy when I called! I was told by one that they only take orders off of the internet and the other said they send one sample only. I called yesterday and they said I should have them by Saturday. There is an offer for True Lemon on the main board if anyone is interested. Tammy
cpatters
on 1/9/06 9:47 pm - Rockingham County, VA
What is the web adress?? I am having surgery in 13 days and I am really starting to research protien sups. Thanks for the info !!!!! CMP
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views