Watcha eat today?

kizie23
on 1/9/06 7:23 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey gang how is everyone doing this fine Monday evening. I think that today I learned a very valuable lesson. I had chicken salad for lunch. I do not know what went wrong but I do know that I was in my bathroom and everything was coming up. When I thought it was done I went to pick up my daughter from school, I got half way up the road and had to pull over at least three times. I was not happy and I do not like the way I felt. My lesson was this.......... take your time, chew, chew, chew. But enough about that. Before Breakfast 12 oz milk (lasted me way through breakfast time) Lunch 3 bites chicken salad Snack sf jello Diner fat free re-fried beans w/ ff sour cream, and shredded cheese. Snack not sure yet. I have done better about getting my fluids in today. Exercise walking around the playground at my daughter's school. Climbing up stairs. Melissa
SlimminShannon
on 1/9/06 8:24 am - Richmond, VA
Breakfast- CIB lunch- Shrimp Snack- CIB dinner- piece of fish exercise- jogged some. Danced with the kids. Sorry the chicken salad made you sick. I cannot do chicken at all it makes me so ill. Shannon 357/240/135
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 8:54 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh Melissa .. was a lessoned learned for me .. and it still happens to me sometimes .. Just remember small bites and take your time ...any hoo . B-Nectar Protein Shake 0530 Along with my vities .. and other life sustaining nutrients I take .. Got to work .. ate me a yogurt .. Apple Pie Yogurt by Kroger .. OMG it is awesome ! L-Lean Quisine ( sp ) Chicken Marsala .. Snack - Protein Bar Dinner - BBQ Chicken made with Low Carb BBQ Sauce .. Boiled Potatoes .. and Peas .. Ate 1/2 a breast about 2 oz .. 1/2 a small potatoe and a teaspoon of peas .. yum .. I will do another Nectar before bed .. but right now I am feeling really full - gotta let it all settle .. Another round of vities and I am done ! Did all my fluids today .. Hugs, Nat
Mrs. G
on 1/9/06 9:29 am - E. City, NC
Mine is posted below in yesterday's whatcha eat post... because it's defnitely MONDAY for me! I didn't even look at the date of the thread.
TammyNVA
on 1/9/06 7:42 pm - Chesterfield, VA
On MONDAY, I ate... B - Kashi go lean oatmeal with 1/2 cup milk and 2 t of blueberries S - 6 apple cinnamon soy chips L - 4 oz peach yogurt Protein drink D - 1/2 Taco Bell refied beans and cheese, no red sauce (first time I ate "fast food" but I went by popular option) S - Healthy Choice chocolate ice cream bar (first time for this and it was YUUUUMMMMY Had 1 hour physical therapy, went in to work for 2 hours (getting ready for return tomorrow) went shopping at Chesterfield Town Center and got some great clothes for next to nothing - 70% off (August Maxx woman and Casual Corner going out of business), and then went grocery shopping. That was a lot of exercise compared to what I have been doing. Woke up sore Tuesday morning! Have a great day and thanks! **hugs** Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views